Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
CathStokes said:
Hey Rdizzle,

I say we go stalk everyplace .. I mean check out those places, yeah?
Ldizzle, yeah sure thing! As long as you come with me, don't wanna get caught stalking those places alone lol... I bet you're happy with the Nicky and Catherine scenes in the finale. ;) I was giggling all throughout that scene.

And thanks for the caps! Keep 'em coming!

Rdizzle -- Of course I'll go with you!!.. Remember when Marg catches us.. We're just checking out the scenary. Besides that scenary, Rdizzle! Its just a cover. :devil:

Me happy with my scene? Whatever do you mean?? *whistles innocently and waits till Destiny isn't looking* Oh hell yeah! :lol: .. Nice to see you still giggle :D

Incredibly Hot Marg Alert:

Up at Getty Images and Wireimages - pics of Marg from the Mr Brooks premiere. And there's some lovely photos of her with Alan.

*dies* Marg blowing kisses... :D thanks kaylyne.

and hehe she and Danielle Panabaker are both wearing violet dress.

i only have an mq photo for now.

She does look great, but if that dress had been green... *ç*

Btw, I have a similar dress. :lol: It suits her more than it does on me.

I've got 68 MQ pics so far, but I'm busy at work so I'll just post a link to my slide show HERE. :)

ETA: I admit. I'm a loser. lol. Just got some HQ pics. :)

You can see the rest here. :D

Thanks for the images everyone. She was/is gorgeous.

I like that her hair is redder than normal. This is closer to her natural color and what is was on Ryan's Hope

CSI_Willows thanks! I love the sixth pic. :D
Wow! You have gazillions of photos, :eek: :eek: thanks Erica!!! :D I'll check them out ALL later, when im not that kinda busy anymore.

Here are the HQ photos of Marg blowing a kiss and Marg + cast of Mr. Brooks:

GAAAWWWDDD those are great. I love the Marg blowing kisses to the crowd. Great Great Great pictures Erica and all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back