Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Marg with curly or straight hair.

But what I love the most is Marg with red hair :D The closer to her true color the better :D

I can't see the last pic, but I think I know what pic you are talking about
from Bodies in Motion

glasses and red hair... :D

for you Drumchik :D

Catherine, red hair and glasses

normal_6x01_319.jpg

From any particular age, evel_queen27? There are pics with her and Hughie right from when he was a baby till now.

Oh really? Wow,I havent seen any.Ive only seen one really recent one and one from a couple years ago.Id like to see any.Doesnt matter if they're new or old.I like seeing her with her husband and son.They're all so cute togther.

*diesfromthehotness* Thanks for the photos everyone!!! And thanks for the Chicago exhibit photos! I specially love the pimp shot. :D

CathStokes said:
She's total thud worthy man.

Hey Rdizzle, wanna go be a fly on the wall with me? :D
Yeah I'd love to be a fly on the wall *flies w/ Ldizzle* lol She's friggin lucky, she's in a George and Eric sandwich. I can't believe you cut out Eric in your icon!!! Its alrighty though I'll keep Eric, you can have the rest. :p

evel_queen27 said:
Oh really? Wow,I havent seen any.Ive only seen one really recent one and one from a couple years ago.Id like to see any.Doesnt matter if they're new or old.I like seeing her with her husband and son.They're all so cute togther.
I found some older ones (although im not sure if hughie's the one next to her in the second pic :lol: )

hhunter said:
for you Drumchik :D

Catherine, red hair and glasses

normal_6x01_319.jpg

OM HY GOD!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is an extremly hot picture.....Damn, Marg is sexy with those reading glasses!

By the way, seems Marg's son got her red hair :)

I love those CSI experience pics
and her son looks just like her :D red hair and all
his face does have some of Alan but the rest is ALL Marg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back