Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that Marg isn't tough, or that she can't pull through this seperation/time apart, whatever it is...I wouldn't be a Marg fan if I thought she was weak! LOL But it's just sad that it happened...but like everyone else, I support both of them through this, and I'm sure it'll turn out ok.

I just hope that they both gonna find happiness - together or seperately. It's their decision. In our lives the most important are health and finding our way. I'm sure that Marg and Alan will find that what they want. I wish them all the best:)

Changing subjects. lol.

So, there is an interview in this weeks French Tele Star magazine. I suppose it's something like TV Guide. In the interview she is asked about turning 50, Billy leaving the show and working with Larry Fishburne, etc. I think it's quite interesting. All of us know that Marg and Billy seem to have this much deeper connection than the ones they have with the other cast members, and her comments in this interview made us see that once again. Despite the sadness, it's kind of cute. Thanks to my friends Catherine and Ren, you can see a scan of the interview (in French) and an English translation at the Marg LJ community here. :)

Erica Thanks for sharing :) I have actually read it and teared up when I did...I know, I'm a HUGE baby but just seeing Billy's end in sight *cries* and knowing the relationship Marg/Billy Cath/Gil have on and off screen...it just gets me!

Just wanted to say I was so stunned by Marg in 19 Down. She looked so beautiful, and every scene with her was simply amazing. :)

I agree. She was so beautiful in the last episode.

A random bit of Marg trivia that I never noticed before: I was looking through Marg's list of movies on imdb.com and I was intrigued by the realization that Connor O'Farrell (CSI's slimy undersheriff who killed Warrick) was also in "Death Dreams" with Marg back in 1991. I guess I need to go back and re-watch that movie, because I don't remember him. Actually, I don't remember much about the movie at all except that 'Superman' Christopher Reeve was very much out of character as a bad guy.

Death Dreams was such a creepy movie simply because Christopher Reeve was the bad guy. It was just...wrong somehow.

And yes, Marg looks GORGEOUS in that episode. Stunning.

Hey guys, I have a funny Marg story.

I was talking about CSI with this guy I worked with and I mentioned Marg's separation and he smiled happily. "She's separating from her husband! Ooohh someone needs to go down and comfort her."

I looked at him, "You're married!"

He slumps, "Oh yeah I am. Man she' hot! That guy doesn't know what he's losing."

I thougth it was cute in spite of the fact that it is sad she and Alan are separating-but I'd say a lot of guys are reacting the same way. With big grins. That gir's dance card will be filling up fast.

^ LOL thanks for sharing. Personally I think it was cute, and this guy you worked with has great tastes. :D

And while it's sad that Marg has separated from Alan, she'd probably feel flattered if she heard about the story. lol.

^ LOL thanks for sharing. Personally I think it was cute, and this guy you worked with has great tastes. :D

And while it's sad that Marg has separated from Alan, she'd probably feel flattered if she heard about the story. lol.

I'm glad to hear. I'm sure she would love that story.

I certainly hope her and her husband work out things out as it is sad to see such a long marriage come to an end, but if not, Marg will have a full dance card.

Hey, maybe George Eads and her can date!:thumbsup: Oh yeah he has a girlfriend already:( But maybe they will break up:thumbsup: And the he and Marg can get together!:bolian::bolian:

And I'd be cheering Marg!

Hey guys, I have a funny Marg story.

I was talking about CSI with this guy I worked with and I mentioned Marg's separation and he smiled happily. "She's separating from her husband! Ooohh someone needs to go down and comfort her."

I looked at him, "You're married!"

He slumps, "Oh yeah I am. Man she' hot! That guy doesn't know what he's losing."

I thougth it was cute in spite of the fact that it is sad she and Alan are separating-but I'd say a lot of guys are reacting the same way. With big grins. That gir's dance card will be filling up fast.

Haha, thanks for posting, I'm sure she's be flattered, and as you say i'm sure lots of people are reacting in the same way.

I finished a China Beach marathon last night and went to bed at 3.30. lol. Result? VERY late for work this morning. :lol: Anyway, the last few episodes of the series were some tear jerkers. I practically cried myself to sleep last night. Marg was truly amazing as KC. Again, I suggest you watch CB if you get a chance. You won't regret. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back