Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Yeah. She did say that although CBS wanted to keep her, the terms weren't acceptable. I'm all for her leaving if that's true. :)

2. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

CBS is starting to annoy me to the NBC Annoyance Level.

I can't wait for Marg to leave so that the only thing I have to watch on that network is the CBS Evening News w/ Katie Couric. :lol:

3. electra

electra Pathologist

I agree.CSI can never be the same without Marg.But at the same time I want her to pursue her dreams.

Glad to see that she is one of the best paid actors on TV.She deserves that and more!!:)

4. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

:) Hopefully she does some more movies so we still get to see her.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg is scheduled to join the Stand Up to Cancer TV special on Sept. 10. :) She was also in their 2008 show. A girl I know actually got to talk to her on the phone! Anyway, great people, great cause. Hopefully it will be even more successful than 2008!

Besides Marg, a lot of celebs are also going to participate in the event. You can get the names and other details from SU2C's press release. :)

6. electra

electra Pathologist

I have said this before but I love the celebrities that use their fame for a good cause.Good for Marg!!:)

7. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

ZOMG MARG/KATIE COURIC IN THE SAME BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIE WANT PICTURE.

Ahem. /done spazzing.

Seriously, though, love that Marg supports SU2C. That's one charity that I constantly support. I've made a few donations to them through the website and bought the "Touched By" shirt that M also rocked (my Grandfather died of brain cancer and my best friend's mom is a 2 time breast cancer survivor). I might call the hotline this time...and just hang up til Marg or KCo answer. :lol:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Jorja said in her latest Tele Star interview that knowing Marg, she could change her mind about leaving the show.

LOL TPTB really knows how to mess with their viewers, no? :lol:

9. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I thought the same thing when I read it :) Of course they do.

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ And there's nothing we can do about it. EVIL! :lol:

Anyway, here's a promo video for the upcoming Stand Up to Cancer television fundraiser. Marg is in it. It's so great, such beautiful people. <3

EDIT: UK's Daily Express posted an article about Marg's decision to leave the show. There are a few Marg quotes. And according to one of the quotes, she's falling "head over heel"! :eek:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  11. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

That was an excellent video. I absolutely love SU2C, as it's my number one charity that I support. But it was a very well done video. I can't wait for this fundraiser. I even asked off from work that night for it. :lol:

As for the article, first, I giggled at them calling Catherine "feisty". Second of all, I love what they say about Catherine and Lou (trying not to be spoilery here! Haha). Third, I love that she is trying to protect the identity of her new man. I really don't blame her and respect her decision. =)

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the article. If Marg is happy ,that is enough for me.And I am really trying to be supportive but I am really going to miss her.She was amazing since the pilot until now.:(

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

The Stand UP to Cancer vid made me tear up. :(
    I love that Marg takes a stand for such a worthy cause.

Also LOVE the article. ;)

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ HAHA, why am I not surprised that you love that article? :D

Anyway, here's an article that's not really related to CSI (although it does have a brief mention of the VCR). The author was at last weekend's Pageant of the Masters Celeb Gala and had environmental conversations with a few celebs. Marg was one of them.

I wonder if she does gardening herself?

15. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I am going to miss her on the show, I am not a huge fan of the original CSI weird I know, but for some reason Marg always pulled me into watching and episode here or there, but I guess after this season I won't be watching it anymore just like with NY and Melina leaving. I have no reason to watch. But I do hope she goes on to do some other projects maybe a few films.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.