Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I wonder who this guy is? Marg says it's someone outside the entertainment industry...maybe, and this a long shot, but maybe it's one of her fans? That would be so cool if that was actually the case.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hi!!

I have no idea why this is the first time I'm posting here because I adore Marg/Catherine. She's amazing and Catherine is hands down my favorite CSI Vegas character.

I just saw the interview (thanks Erica!!) and it was so great and funny. I laughed so much when she said that she uses a whip for the guys :lol:. I'm very happy that she has found someone and she does look very interested and happy when talking about him so I'm really happy for her. :)

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*waves* Hi. :D Glad you're enjoying the stuff posted here!

If anyone's interested, here is a video footage of Marg's appearance at last week's Revlon Run/Walk in LA. She looked really great and gave a nice speech. :)

Video credit goes to Kris from What A Pair! <3

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

That was a fantastic speech, Erica. =) Love her. And her dancing at the end was SO. CUTE.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah the dancing was really cute :). Thanks for posting!

It's really great that she is involved in the fight against breast cancer. I have a friend whose mom is going through that and receiving chemo and it's not easy for her or any of them. So kudos to Marg for being so involved :).

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Aww that was sweet and touching. I almost at tears. My mom is a breast cancer survivor as well so it's very touching to see people like Marg who's mother is also a survivor get involved.

This event sort of reminds me of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Race for the Cure that is in Seattle every year.

7. electra

electra Pathologist

I like the idea of celebrities using their fame to help a good cause.An early intervention can save lives.Kudos to her.:thumbsup:

8. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Oh, def. Heather. My best friend's mom just had a double mastectomy and has been fighting cancer for years, and it means so much to me that Marg is in the fight.

Electra, same here. A lot of celebs use their fame only for themselves (Paris Hilton, I'm talkin' to you!) and it's refreshing to see someone who is genuine about everything.

CSI Last night...who adored fierce Catherine?

9. ladyhunter

Loved fierce Catherine. Loved to see her take charge and not automatically assume Ray was innocent. I like that.

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

"I'm diagnosing you. You got the 'whatever' virus. Take a sick day."

'Nuff said. *thud*

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

At first I was like "did I hear right?" then I just burst out laughing :guffaw: I couldn't stop for a while it was so funny and great.

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

It was one of those lines for me where you are watching, and she said it, and it was just like "OH SNAP!" I loved it and it just proved that Catherine is not the lady to mess with. I've never seen her get that mad with one of her team. I mean, there was the Sara/Cath angst in LHB/Nesting Dolls, then the trouble in After the show, but man...she put Ray in his place big time. Lady is amazing.

13. ladyhunter

I'll say it again, that line had hubby and I laughing...
    Catherine can be the compassionate boss but also can prove herself as well.
    I loved it. See I want to see more of that from her. Catherine having a disagreement with someone she cares about. ;)

14. electra

electra Pathologist

I agree with all of you,Marg was awesome last week.She was understanding at first but when Ray needed to hear the facts,she delivered as well.:thumbsup:

Next week looks great but a part of me is worried .She can be demoted if someone dies or is injured badly.
    :(

And I SO agree about Paris Hilton.:lol:

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I've decided that I want Catherine Willows to diagnose me. <3 I told a friend on Twitter that it'd probably be with the "You Work Too Damn Much!" virus...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.