Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the Intimate Portrait. I've got a copy of it, but it's on VHS not DVD, so I can't upload it for anyone.

It is fantastic though :) Marg is awesome :D
HMPH! :scream: Anne, you're going to make me mad at you now! ;)
All of that great Margness! We need to find someway to see it. Did anyone else get to record it this week?

Marg is always awesome. :D

Did anyone get a chance to watch Columbus Day? Looks like the DVD is out in the U.S. already and will be released in the U.K. by mid-September. I managed to watched it and I actually liked Marg's scenes, especially the last two. I'd love to know what people think about it if you've watched. :)

I've got it, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I did catch a glimpse of Marg in it and OMG - hello Sarah Kellogg.

why do we have to be sooo behind in the UK eh? September?! So Marg's scenes are good? What is the movie like as a whole? Not worth it except for the Marg-ness?

I'd say it's a shame that this movie didn't make it to the big screen. It wasn't really my kind of movie and I admit that I wasn't very interested in the beginning, but it got better and I liked how it was ended. Actually, I think it was better than a lot of the movies we get to see in the theater. And unlike Mr. Brooks' Emma, Marg's character in this movie, Alice, actually played a big role in it. IMO you'll like her scenes a lot. :)

Something really bad happened to me yesterday. I was looking for a watchable channel on TV (lol), and I switched to one and saw Marg. She was lying on the floor. I was like WTF? Then a guy came along and started choking her. It was like 11PM but I started shouting "NOOO! STOP CHOKING MARG!!!" I was being totally crazy. It was sad to see her cry.
I decided to watch the movie but it turned out that it was the last five minutes. I was so angry. :scream: Yeah, it was "Through the eyes of a killer", and no, I've never seen the movie.
The Tommyknockers was on TV last Sunday (I didn't watch it, because hell, it's really BAD. Marg is great, but the storyline sucks.)
I found a site where they list the upcoming movies with Marg <3
Lethal Vows - May 19 (for Hungarian fans only ;))

Even though RDA was a psycho in TtEoaK, he & Marg made a HOT couple! I also liked Joey Pants in that movie too.

Haha, that 'article' is quite amusing, 2nd place wooo go Marg ;) why not first?Marg should have won it hands down ;)

Lisa Edelstein should have been higher too, but I am so confused as to why Marg wasn't number 1. Um, hello - best cleavage on television award goes to....MARG!!

But I believe the author wrote that article in a negative kind of way. According to his own comment, these are actually the six most unnecessarily exposed cleavages on TV. That had me amused because I though most guys would -more or less- like some cleavages on TV. Maybe that's just my own stereotype. LOL. Catherine's cleavage is absolutely necessary to me, though. When a CSI episode is so boring that I start to consider turning off my TV, it's always the cleavage that has me change my mind. :D And really, it's a freaking TV show. It's only natural that a TV show is gratuitous. :rolleyes:

Btw, here is Marg giving you a tip on how to help stop global warming (thanks to xam for the heads-up) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back