Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That CTV promo seems really intense. We all know Catherine is going to be very emotional since it's child murder. I hope she'll handle it well and provide us with drama...the good kind. The again, Cath!Drama is always good. :)
Can't wait for an Emo!Cath to dominate the episode hehe.

On the official CSI website there is this video clip titled "CBS Dramas Are Back" featuring Marg, Wallace Langham, George Eads and two Criminal Minds stars. They talk about going back to work and what's new on the shows. I wonder if it's the same video show on ET last week? I really love Marg in that black silk blouse. Hope we'll get to see that in this week's episode. :)

I still think that one of the most adorable videos is Marg and Billy in that basketball video. That's hilarious and cute.

And I can't wait to see what happens in this episode coming up. About time we got some Cath!Drama

^ Me too. And because I won't be watching as soon as people in the States will, I'm looking forward to you guys' reviews in this thread. I'm not sure I'll go read the episode thread because I know some people just have to beat Catherine down no matter what she does. :lol:

Hmm Might want to do something for that cough. Anyway all I can say is
Nono.gif
but y'all knew that was coming.
Shrug1.gif

Thank you, I am always around usually I am just
spoiler.gif
unless I have something to add you all know that. :D

And you don't have something to add on Marg's awesome work in A Thousand Days on Earth?

And we're all angelic in here, you know that ;)

:devil: <-- Yep thats angelic alright. :lol:

Actually I only got to see the last 15 mins of the ep, and I didn't even get to see the ep before that. But I will catch up with repeats. :)

Well I'll add my 2 cents about the episode....

Although it wasn't totally Catherine centeric it was still fantastic! I really love these kinds of episodes where you see the internal struggle rather than all the Dramatics.

Catherine took this case hard, who wouldn't, it was a dead three-year-old girl. :( But, In my opinion, she focused on the case and the evidence. Yeah, she went off on Hodges, but that's the only time I think she really lost her cool. She really struggled, again, in my opinion, when the guy who threatened her was in the interrogation room and she told him that "that ship had already sailed". That I'm sure was very hard for her not to judge him in light of the fact that a three year old was dead!

I'll admit, Catherine can get over emotional sometimes ( Justice is Served, Season 1) but I really like it when her facial expression say more than words.

Great Catherine episode!

That's one of the great things about Marg's acting. She doesn't even have to say anything, because her facial expressions can say it all. She's so expressive!

I absolutely liked (not sure if I really loved it much lol) A Thousand Days on Earth. It's my favorite episode from season 8 so far. Turned out it wasn't centered around Catherine and her personal issues. Although she still played a very important part in it. I love it that Catherine got emotional but still managed to remain professional. She wronged the innocent at first, yes, but I bet she's not the only one who has done that. The last scene in the parking lot was intense. I agree that Catherine (and Brass) could have apologized for their mistake, but certainly not under such circumstances (where the man seems harmful and survival is probably the only thing in her mind). I feel sorry for Leo, but Catherine's point was also valid, that she was doing her job. I don't think either of them was completely innocent or guilty in this situation. In the end, though, Leo really had no one to blame but himself. Had he not lied to the cops in the first place, things would be totally different. And I found him cowardly for going to Catherine only. Brass arrested him and interrogated him both after they had learned about his records and after they found out he was still lying to them. He was as guilty as Catherine, if not more. However, Leo confronted Catherine in a dark parking lot where nobody else was around. Was it because she was a woman which made the threatening easier?

I hope they will continue with Leo. This could be an interesting arc for Catherine, but I don't really trust the writers with continuity these days. lol. Nice episode, and Marg's performance was, again, fantastic.

Just in case you're interested...this episode actually beat American Idol in ratings on Thursday night. :D

Last edited:
Of course it beat American Idol. This is MARG we're talking about!!

I can't wait till this episode airs in Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back