Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, hopefully there'll be some promo's soon :D and that drool smiley is giong to be used a lot in the Marg threads I can see ;) :)

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yes, the drool smiley I'm thinking was made ESPECIALLY for the Marg threads. ;]

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I got a quick question. Has Marg confirmed she is leaving CSI after s9? Or has she just said she wants to do something else soon? What has she actually said? Because I know she said something about the writers having a story for Catherine that hasn't been able to be done in season 8 because of the strike etc, and she wanted to go through with that.

Anyone know exactly what she's said?

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ No. She never said she is leaving after season 9. I think the latest she has said about staying or leaving the show is in that Aussie/NZ TV Guide interview we were talking about a while back. She said because she didn't think they could finish Catherine's storyline by the time the current season ends due to the strike, she had a feeling that she will come back for another season to wrap it up. Here's a quote from the interview:

I'm not quoting about the storyline because it's a possible spoiler. You can read the entire article here if you are interested. :)

And USA Today's celebrity watch visited Marg at a women's prison in CA, where she was filming scenes for the upcoming CSI episode (Grissom's Divine Comedy?). They have a video clip on the page, with a photo and an article. The video is so darn cute. She giggles and laughs a lot in it! :lol: Click here to watch.

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, I read that interview before, but I just wondered if there'd been anything else. But thanks for that :)

And that video clip is awesome, you've just gotta love Marg.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ You're welcome. I'm sure if there's anything new, people will post it here. ;)

7. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

She is so cute in that video! "When I see the credits I think 'That's it? I'm it?!'" LOL :lol:
    Thanks for sharing :D

8. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

The show would never be the same without her, i read the interview. Seems like alan got in a little fight at the sag awards:lol:, i bet he beat sally's butt! or maybe marg was like "oi lay of my man!";)

9. Purejoylove

I liked her remark about it being dangerous with Billy in a cell with her cuz he's always flirting. ^_^ Very cute. She looks amazing.

10. alienor

alienor Police Officer

oh ! Did she say that ? :D

I really hope she will stay as long as WP stays.

11. Purejoylove

Something along those lines, yeah. :D

And I ditto your remark about her staying as long as WP stays. They're like, the rocks of the show. For me, anywho.

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I love that bit about Billy and jail cell too! Haha! Its so true. That's why I love her!

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

About the Sally Field bit, here is an article. Basically Sally had a "discussion" with Alan. :D

I think the Marg and Billy's friendship must be very strong. So strong that they feel comfortable to express their admiration for each other (sometimes even flirt) in public. It's also a great thing that not only the both of them are very happy in their marriages, but their spouses love and trust them enough to let them do that. It's one of the greatest friendships between a man and a woman I have ever seen. :)

14. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

Great vid, she was very cute in it :) Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

15. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Omg, that clip!!!
    "He's always flirting with me" and the "I can be a truck driver too" comment. :guffaw: Gotta love Queen M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.