Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

wouldn't we all, i think one of them was to do with belts and suspenders? i dunno where i heard that though?!?

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Marg and Alan told Mojo the belts and suspenders bit during the interview Mojo did for ET on the set of Weeping Willows. That was a really cute interview. "You were intimidated by me?" :lol:

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL, isn't it Cojo?

And that was an adorable interview.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Mojo, Cojo, whatever. lol. You know who I'm talking about. ;)

ETA: Thanks to Ann for posting this in the Margamania LJ. Marg is featured in the March issue of ACCESS DIRECTV magazine (website not accessible at the moment). Not only is she on the cover, there's also a great article in the issue. You can see the cover here and read the article here. :)

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks for that, she looks so different on the cover, very hot though!! And i love the dress. And i think the article is really interesting, she actually comes across as not very confident, which I'd never guess.

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yay! Thanks for that, Erica! Marg is a knock-out and looks so amazing on that cover!!!!! The article was good, too. I think it's kinda cool how she understates herself and isn't completely full of herself like a lot of actors can be. And you can definitely tell how Alan admires her in the article. They are sooo cute together. Also good to hear she's been spending some time with Hugh. She's gonna miss him when he goes off to college. Cute.

7. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I love that dress, she looks stunning.
    About the article: that's what i found very interesting about her, she's so down to earth and so smart.
    This has been one interesting article, very deep i think.

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

*whistles* well hello sexy! :eek: thanks erica! i love the cover of the magazine and the photo inside the mag too!
    the article is very interesting! in this day of superstar ego its refreshing to know that marg hasn't let success get into her head.. she is just like any other ordinary human being, but 100x hotter. :D

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That's what I call a Margasmic pic!!

10. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

How can a woman look that good?. I liked the article, she is so down to earth.

11. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Duh! :eek: How can she be so gorgeous?! Thanks for the article and the photo.

(...) she retains the burnished beauty of an earthy cover girl and a figure worthy of a swimsuit spread.(...)

Oh yes she does! I still can't believe that she is 49! She's as old as my mom :lol: I wished there was an article about Marg in a magazine here.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I liked that article a lot. As I posted in the news thread, it's quite different from what we always read about Marg. It revealed a side of Marg that we didn't know about and I think it's really cool. It's also great to know that she's just like everybody else and not just the glamorous star shown on the screen. This article is one of my favorites by far. :)

And Hottie IM'd me about this: Marg won't attend A Night at Sardi's on March 5. She dropped out. We think she's probably too busy filming new episodes of CSI for its comeback in April. It's a shame that she won't be singing for the charity, but sigh. Work is work. You can read more about it in Georgia Stitt's blog.

13. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Awww,thats a shame. It's nice to know that she is committed to csi though.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That article is really good. It delves into her background and her vulerablities. And like most of you have pointed out, she is just like us, with hopes and fears and insecruities.

But She looks GORGEOUS in that dress on the cover!! WOW, WOW and WOW !!!

15. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

Hey I came across this cropped picture of Marg on a new magazine...I'm guessing it's recent. The only thing is is that the title of the magazine is cropped out. All you can see is COES...and I have no idea what it is. Can anyone at all help me?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.