Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Yes, and in close-up! She's so gorgeous.

*thuds*

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw her...she is looking good. Billy did too.

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Saw the closeup, but didn't see her with Hugh. Awwwww... Hopefully there'll be some good pics online later. :]

4. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I saw him talking with her on the red capter, and you can see him on the backround in on of the pictures on the picture thread.

5. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I saw the close up too :D :D
    I saw William Petersen presenting the award

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hughie was there, and he took his girl with him. They took pictures with the mom and the three of them looked great together. I wish there were pics or videos of Marg and Alan together, though.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Me too, Erica. Half the fun of Alan and Marg being at events together is getting some cute pictures of them two of them :D Or videos. :D

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm wondering if they actually arrived together. Alan was interviewed on the red carpet fairly early in the pre-show. Then we didn't see Marg & Hughie until a while later. Maybe Marg waited around with the others, or maybe they circled the block a few more times in the limo after letting Alan out. I'm sure he had other commitments to tend to as president of the Guild.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That's true. Also, Hughie's girlfriend looked a little overwhelemed. Maybe Marg was reassuring her.

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Jeez I remember seeing her pregnant with Hughie at the 1990 Emmys. That was when she won her Emmy for playing KC. Now the baby has grown up and is taking his girl to award shows. I feel old. lol.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ROFL! I was 6 when she was pregnant with Hughie. I had just started primary school.

But I do love seeing the clip for it - Alan is so proud of her, and I love Dana's comment that she KNEW Marg was gonna correct her name pronounciation. LOL

12. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Oh, Marg is just a great mom, i really liked the fact that Hugh took his GF, they looked cute holding hands.
    Well, im a little older than Hugh, but i've watched the clip where Marg won, and hell, i cant belive the years!

PS. Marg looked so damn cute with her preggers dress!

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg will attend another charity event on March 5. It's called A Night at Sardi's and it benefits the Alzheimer's Association of the California Southland. Looks like Marg probably is going to sing again. :D There's also an auction on two tickets for this private event. I have posted the article and other details here. :)

14. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Ooh thanks for posting that information EricaSJ ! :D :D

My god, I just read your posts about the 1990 emmys...I wasn't even born then!! :eek: :eek: lol
    I was a 1991 baby. :D

Is there a clip of her winning that emmy on the internet?

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't know if anyone actually has the original clip of her at the Emmys that year (most of us weren't big fans and didn't have internet back then), but they did talk about/show it on Marg's A&E Biography feature. They mispronounced her name, and Dana Delany was talking about how she "knew it was coming", referring to Marg announcing the correction of her name. That was so adorable. But my favorite comment on it was the "three day nightmare".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.