Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

ooh, they'll provide some fun for me to watch when I should be doing some assignments, thanks guys:)

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hey everyone don't forget to set your recorders for the SAGs. The show will be on TNT and TBS on Sunday, January 27. Check your local listings for the correct time. Those who don't live in the States can go here and see if the show is available in your country. Apart from being the president of the SAG, Alan will also be there as a presenter. It's almost 100% that Marg will go with him hehe. Boy I can't wait for the pic!spam. :D

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

So excited! I think Marg and Alan are pretty much the only reason I'm bothering to watch the SAGs this year. They're so cute!

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Aww, too bad I'm in England :( I won't be able to see them.

5. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Yeah, me neither :( The only award show we get are the Oscars...and of course national stuff.

We never get to see Marg on TV except on CSI. I don't think anybody who isn't a fan of CSI even knows her here :eek: It's a shame! I'd love to see Marg on TV more often :D

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Does anyone know where to get Catherine video clips? I want to make a csi video, but I have no idea where to get any clips of Catherine/Marg! Thanks :)

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

CatherineWStokes says that people in UK usually get the show a week after. You might want to count on that one. ;) Anyway we'll try to get clips and pics as soon as we can. :D

8. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

About the SAG awards, Mexico isnt listed there, but i know that TNT will be airing the ceremony, while E! the red carpet, so, you might check your local channels.

9. ChantalWillows

ChantalWillows Civilian

Hmm, I guess I'll just wait for the pics and some vids uploaded on YouTube lol .. =) Dutch television really is sucky.

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Really? That's good news then :).

And you guys are great getting the clips and pics up :D

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

You guys get E! in Mexico? Boy now I'm jealous. Hmpf.

Oh btw, they announced that Billy Petersen is going to be presenting, too. That makes it even better for us CSI fans. :)

12. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

^ Yes, we get E!, and some other tv networks as well (but saddly we dont get CBS), one of the main reasons most be coz we're next to the US.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*scurries off to check her pay TV schedule*

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Now I'm super psyched for SAGs! I've had final exams all week, and seeing Billy and (especially) Marg this weekend is just what I need!

Was reading this week's People magazine, and Marg's in the back! They have this section called "What are you doing to keep busy during the Writer's Strike" and Marg's quoted as saying "Cleaning out my closets. I found old journals I had written in 1993. One hopes that you progress and evolve, but it's still the same stuff you're [complaining] about" :]

15. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

bubbles if you have cable/satellite then Living normally show it the following weekend. You'll also be able to see the red carpet show on E! at the same time as everyone else on Sunday night. Hope that helps. :)

Can't wait to see Marg at the SAG's. Hopefully we'll get an interview on the red carpet this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.