Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. But I already did a fic with Catherine dressed up as Mrs Claus!! Oh, wait, that was Sofia. Catherine was in her Christmas outfit that nevertheless was cute and fluffy.

Hot Moms Club Still Thankful Still Giving Charity Event, Cinespace, Hollywood, CA. 11-29-07

Hmm too bad Marg was not there, she would of blown all the hot moms away as she is the hotest.

Hey just letting you guys all know that Erica has updated Margamania.net with a whole bunch of awesome stuff. Go Lady E!

MARG IS HOT!

LOL thanks for pimping, Anne. If you haven't watched Marg in Bad Boys, now is your chance to find out why Marg's hair in it is everyone's favorite. :lol:

OMG I love it when her roles get bitchy. :D

*raises hand* I love bitchy Marg roles too! :D

Anne thanks for the heads up! I clicked on the CSI writer blog link Erica posted on Margamania. Good to know that Marg and the rest of the cast are still in full support of the writers. And... that photo of Marg and cardboard 'Stanley' on that blog had me in stitches! :lol: :lol: I love her dorky too.

LOL I didn't have time to see all the pics on that blog. Now I really need to go see them! :D

The blog is here. It's CSI writer Michael F.X. Daley's. He keeps updating about the writers strike with a lot of pics (including pics of the CSI cast). Interesting to read if you want to see it from an insider's point of view. :)

Hey gals (and guys, perhaps? :D) Do you know any good Marg quotes or quotes on Marg? Or do you have a favorite? I was thinking about how Marg's manager/long-time friend Nancy Sanders described her in her A&E Biography and had to smile at it. Is there any quote you'd like to share?

Nancy on Marg:

She's a tough cookie, you know. She's got the middle-western sensibility that at the end of the day what's important is the work ethic.

I don't remember the exact quote (because I'm at work and don't have access to it at the moment) but one of my favorite parts of that A&E Bio was Dana talking about "the punch", as well as her comment on Marg being a "family girl".

Hmmmm. Methinks I just might have to do a few clips of that bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back