Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Erica, is that interview the same one that's doing the YouTube rounds at the moment?

And as for Catherine's age - even though they said she was 16 in 1976, I'd just stick to the March 26 1963. Because that was what the show began with.

As we all know, their talent for continuity lately hasn't been all that great.

lol Anne, what YouTube rounds? If you're talking about the one I posted in my LiveJournal, then that's it. For anyone who wants to watch the interview on YouTube, you can go here. It was posted by the owner of the clip, Hollywood Press TV so I guess the link is allowed. :)

Thanks everyone Erica, Drumchik somehow I knew both of you would have the answer

OT- Erica I found you on LJ too :)

Hehe, that's it. Someone posted it at....AAM or BTA....can't remember which, and that's where I saw it. Gorgeous Marg :D

hhunter! You're on LJ? Where? Where?

That Clip is great. I loved Marg's reaction to the interviewer. :D

She was put on the spot about CSI and gave a smart, whitty answer.

Maybe she kept it because Lindsey had to keep it anyway? Or because it was already her professional name? Or because it was just easier? Or because she was still in love with Eddie for a short period?

We do however know by now that her maiden name was Flynn.

Hey guys, this is my first post but I have been reading for a long, long while and I love Marg. Finally got around to registering because I saw Mr. Brooks tonight. (And then right afterwards saw Eric Szmanda at the drug store!) Marg was sooooo great in it and looked gorgeous on the big screen of course. I wish she had been in it more but a point of the movie was exploring the different sides of Mr. Brooks and the husband/wife relationship was only one side. Veeeeery twisted movie, hope I don't have nightmares ;) Some of the writing was a little cliche, but as a whole I did enjoy the movie and its twists and especially its Marg.

Hope to post lots more around here!

Lindsey

Hey luv4cath, welcome to the *thud* land. :lol: You saw Mr. Brooks and then Eric? Wow good for ya! I know someone here is going to be very, I mean VERY jealous of you! :lol: Make yourself home and enjoy the Marg loving with the rest of us. :)

On Catherine's last name, I do know that a lot of women keep their ex-husbands' last names after they get divorced. One of the reasons is that they've been using the name at work for a long time and it would be awkward if they just change it, especially when they are well-known in their professional category or when they have higher positions at work.

luv4cath heya! I've so far read a lot good reviews from the viewers about this movie so I can't wait to watch it. I've seen some of Marg's clips from the movie...
...and though she's also playing the role of a mother here like her character on CSI, Emma Brooks is different than Catherine Willows. When Danielle Panabaker's character got into trouble I thought, oh lookout, your mom's gonna have a fit (because if that happened to Catherine Willows' character she will be majorly pissed off)... but she didn't. lol. :D
Oh you're soooo lucky!!! How's Eric in person?

Thanks for the welcome!

I ended up not getting very much sleep last night at all, kept thinking about the movie because it was intense and soooo dark. Did you see the scene of Marg all sweaty and exercising? :lol: She looked fabulous no matter what she was doing in the movie - the dressed up scenes, the exercising, the bed scenes. Marg and Danielle had some good stuff but...Eh, nevermind I don't want to give anything away, lol.

Eric was cool, the cashier recognized him and was all "aren't you on CSI?" and Eric was really nice about it and he said he was getting ready to go on a trip. I've seen both him and Jorja out and about a few times, getting coffee, etc.

Lindsey

Waaaaaaaaaait! There are bed scenes? I want more! Tell me more! OMG bed scenes! :lol:

There were bed scenes? Like REAL bed scenes? *squee* Information please :)

And I am so jealous you met Eric! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back