Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing her part isn't all that big. After all, she wasn't really noticably absent from CSI during the time she would have been filming.

I believe that even though she doesn't have big parts in movies, she's still the one that does lots of the promotional stuff because she's the one that brings the "television" viewers to the movie. In this one, Kevin & Demi will bring in the "movie star" audience, Marg will bring in the "tv" audience, and Danielle will probably bring in some of the "teenager" audience.

It still amazes me that even though she's done CSI for seven years, she's still the only one in the full cast to get "high profile" parts in movies. You'd think with the success of the show, the others would start to achieve more of the "high profile" status with other movies, but it just isn't happening. I don't think it will, even after CSI is done.

Marg + comedy = love (giving up the ghost, ring a bell?)

Giving up the Ghost is love! <333 She was cool on Frasier, too, and quite hysterical on Partners. :lol:

Here is another article about Marg and Mr. Brooks. Enjoy. :)

Kaylyne, that's true about her not being noticably absent from CSI during the time she was filming, but I will point out that there was a focus on some other people during the season rather than Marg...

With Marg being the only star that gets high profile parts in movies, I think it's partly because of what she likes to do. If you think about it, Billy prefers to do theatre, Jorja prefers indie movies (as does Eric to some extent), Gary has his music, Paul has his family in another state, Louise is British and George...well I'm not sure about George. But really, Marg is the only one that is happy to do these types of movies at these times.

Also, I can see TPTB being happier to give stars like Marg and Billy time off to keep them happy rather than any of the others.

Marg + comedy DOES equal love :D I'd love to see her do more romantic comedy - like the entirety of IGC should have been focused on her and Dennis ;)

I didn't think he'd be going to college for another year? I know that interview said they were looking at colleges, but he's still only 16, so he should be starting grade 12 in September, no? Unless it's different in America than it is in Canada, 'cause he and I are a month apart in age. And my god that woman is hot.

lol whether it's this year or next, to me he's still grown up so fast. It's been almost 17 years since I saw his mom carry him on China Beach, but it feels like last year. :D

Anyone caught Marg on the Insider last night? She was great as usual lol.

Interviewer: So what would happen if your CSI character was married to Mr. Brooks?

Marg: Sex would be awesome.

Marg: I don't think they'd get married. They'd have a... torrid affair.

lol that's our girl. :lol:

Darn, I missed Marg :(

I'm sure she was great as usual. And the woman has been busy, the movie premeiere, the new movie the CSI Experience... phew, that's a lot

I'm glad she makes time for her family :) I'm sure it's a welcome rest :D

Interviewer: So what would happen if your CSI character was married to Mr. Brooks?

Marg: Sex would be awesome.
I was still half asleep this morning when I watched it. I had to go back and see if I heard right. I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

Mwahaha. I love her. She always comes out with the funniest replies!

"I just know"

and "sex would be awesome"

Yep, that's definitely our Marg :D

I was just reading a review of Mr Brooks (it wasn't positive, but that's not the point). It mentioned the reasons why the movie was rated R: strong bloody violence, some graphic sexual content, nudity and language

Do you think this may signal hot Marg scenes, or are we out of luck?

I haven't watched the movie yet, so I don't really have an idea. However, I think they were referring to the scene where Earl Brooks goes into a room where a couple are having sex and shoots them. That's just my guess, though. :) I do hope they were referring to hot Marg scenes. :D

Well, update on hot Marg scenes - I see a half-naked Kevin Costner in the trailer - hopefully that means a half-naked Marg? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back