Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two extremely short bed scenes...Earl and Emma are just looking cuddly, no other physical stuff going on. There is implied stuff at the beginning, but alas it doesn't happen onscreen :rolleyes: Actually one of the scenes kinda reminded me of the one from In Good Company where Dennis is holding her in bed.

I'm jealous now I really want to see this movie

I did some part in the clip Erica posted
looks good... :D

luv4cath said:
There is implied stuff at the beginning,
Now I'm going to be on the lookout for that scene lol! Glad to know Eric's nice and all.

Just saw the Regis and Kelly interview of Marg.. poor Alan he's getting death threats!!! :eek: And poor Hughie, he must've been really embarrassed when Marg talked about his 6 hickeys after attending his prom. lol!

Marg was also on the Early Show she talked about Mr. Brooks.

I saw her on Regis and Kelly this morning. She looked great! :D

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute! Did somebody say that they met Eric Szmanda? That is too cool!

I visit another CSI website Elsye's all the time and a longtime and respected poster named Lisa has a friend who is a casting director. She just posted an update as to what her friend thinks about the cast and how they're viewed in Hollywood.

Lisa, A Request

You have to be quick though, because posts tend to fall off quickly. About Marg: "She feels that Marg is "by far" the best actor in the CSI cast - and also "the most intelligent." She said that because she believes that the best actors are smart; they have to be, to understand the character and the story and have the insight they need. But she feels that Billy and Paul Guilfoyle are a very close second."

We all knew this of course but it's so nice hearing this from a professional who does it for a living. :)

Alex, thank you for that link. A very interesting read.

JangoBear, that was a wonderful thing to read. What she wrote about Marg was just wonderful. I also loved what she wrote about Louise - glad to hear that she's good at her job also.

Thanks Jango for passing it over. I adore Lisa's friend the casting agent. :D I don't know very much about the other cast members on CSI (apart from Marg, I had only seen Louise on House of Elliot ages ago lol :lol: oh and Jorja on ER, The West Wing and Memento) and this post gave me a whole new insight about them. I'm glad that this came from a professional and improved again how wonderful Marg is not just to her fans but to her counterparts at work. I think it's very true that Marg is a very intelligent actor. She has very high EQ and I think that's especially needed in such a stressful working environment. :)

on youtube , of course . how many vids you want , just type in the name 'catherine willows' and you'll find lots .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back