Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fourth looks like a good probability. They know with the success she's had on tv that her name sells. And remember the poster that came out very early (late last year) had her listed fourth at that time. I don't imagine them changing it.

We're getting season 7 on TV starting from April 2nd and the channel that airs CSI is promoting the show like mad. lol. Anyways they showed a clip extracted from an interview in which Marg talked about the idea of Catherine getting drugged in BTK 1. She said the idea was hers and it came from real-life experiences she'd heard about. Anyway it was the bartender who drugged Catherine. He was paid to do that. I wasn't sure about it until I saw this clip. I guess no matter how careful Catherine was, she couldn't avoid it since it was the bartender.

Btw, it's Catherine's birthday! I know she's just a fictional character, but heck, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATH! <3

Wow, I would have loved to have seen that clip. You lucky thing, Erica ;)

Ah, the bartender. Naughty boy. Well, so the only way Grissom can really have a go at her about that is if he says "Never have a drink."

Come to think of it, that sounds like something he'd say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE!

Catherine, happy birthday girl! :D

The bartender actually looked like a bad person. I mean, the way he acted when she went back...he was too much on the defensive.

I heard the coolest thing last night.

My friend's step-sister's dad [that's a mouthful] was at the prada store in Las Vegas and supposively Marg helped him pick something out.

I was a litle bit excited.

Really? O_O
And he didn't just start screaming there? Didn't he faint, or fall, ar die in shock?
I mean, I would. o_O
Ok, maybe I wouldn't scream, cuz I'd be totally speechless.

Let us know what she helped him with, so it'll give us an idea about her taste! :D

Duh. We all know she has the greatest taste. :D

Marg was spotted by Chicago Sun-Times' Michael Sneed:

I spy...

Actress Kathleen Turner was spotted eating eggs Benedict at Tempo Cafe.... Congressman Rahm Emanuel and "CSI" star Marg Helgenberger at Steppenwolf's production of "Betrayal" this weekend.... Damon Wayans and The Strokes partied at Y Bar's luxury lounge last week.

I don't think it meant they were there together, did it? I think he might of just been listing off 'known' people who were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back