Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks kaylyne!!! :D YAY! I love them both Katie Heigl and Marg they're both in my own sexy list lol but I hated what they did to Katie's character on GA.. so I'll give the top spot to Marg. :D And I agree, Erica, glad that she's in number 4, those other ladies are like in their 20s and 30s.. and it was probably a tight race lol cuz McSteamy and McHot didn't even make it to the list.

Marg strikes me as the kind that would say #4 is better then not on the list at all. and hey she is in the top five. ;)

I'm completely happu with the 4th place.
I mean, to me she's #1, but hey, she's the only WOMAN in there. The other are babies. :D

and since it's Hollywood and YOUTH prevails these days SHE ROCKS to be #4

well we just think she's hot no matter what right ???

I just decided that Marg should be on Dancing with the Stars. Those hot legs burning up the dance floor.... yum.

I think Marg would be awesome on Dancing with the Stars :)
I don't usually watch that show but I would if she were on it

she does have HOT legs

Yeah, but I think Marg is a little to high-profile for that show. I mean, the "celebrities" they have had on there included Jerry Springer, Nick Lachey's brother Drew, Mario Lopez...I don't know. To me, as fun as it sounds, Marg should only go on that show if they start bringing on people like Nicole Kidman or Diane lane lol. Marg is too special!!

LOL. They should put her on #1.

1. August, 3 / 1979 (turns 28 this year)
2. March, 15 / 1975 (33)
3. November, 24 / 1978 (turns 29 this year)
4. MARG! hot 48 years old <3 (turns 49 this year)
5. February, 28 / 1976 (31)
6. November, 20 / 1978 (turns 29 this year)
7. April, 2 / 1973 (turns 34 this year)
8. February, 25 / 1976 (31)
9. November, 6 / 1972 (turns 35 this year)
10. April, 12 / 1979 (turns 28 this year)

Yea, definilty. Marg is the only lady/woman in this list ;) ITA with Dardeile's "babies" :D
Shes unbelievable.. She beats all these babies! *adores Marg* <3 XD

I love the photo that TVGuide used for Marg. It's in this week's issue of TVGuide, onsale Thursday.

And look what was in last Sunday's 'Personality [the 18th] Parade'! They love our Marg. :D

Q. How would you rate the stars of the three CSI shows? —Nancy Lu, San Bernardino, Calif. A. We find William Petersen too cold and distant on the original CSI. Gary Sinise and Melina Kanakaredes have never impressed us on CSI: New York. On the other hand, we’re big fans of Marg Helgenberger on CSI and David Caruso on CSI: Miami. Both convey depth and feeling through subtle gestures and expressions.

Go Marg!

Marg will always be #1 on our list, but it's great that she's the only one in her 40's on that list.

Thanks Shane, yay Marg. Agree with what they said about her. :)

Marg plays Cath so well. Even when they started to 'tinker' with her character some, Marg pulls it off.

She is a fantastic actress :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back