Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, she should be at #1!.. But congrats for top five! Thats still awesome.
Eva Longoria is beautiful... the others, well they arent the best in my opinion.

Yay for Marg!

LOL.. to drumchik.. "so does marg" .. i love that. :)

On another note, I'm glad that Marg is still getting attentions from the press even though she's not the focus TPTB are trying to promote at the moment. I think that says A LOT. ;)

I agree Erica-- with the last few episodes foucusing on Gris and Sara.. it's good to see people still like Catherine too :)

I think people will always like Catherine. No matter what they do to the show. And I think that's because Marg is so likeable. You can't NOT like Marg ;)

What did Carol Say about Catherine again?

"You can't talk about CSI without Catherine Willows. If Grissom is the soul of the show, she's the heart."

For once, I actually agree with Carol. And I agree that people will always pay attention to Catherine because DUH, she is Catherine!

hhunter said:
I agree Erica-- with the last few episodes foucusing on Gris and Sara.. it's good to see people still like Catherine too :)

i totally agree!!
shows how much we love marg.. AND the character that she plays. .. and we soo love her! :D

vegaslights said:
Q. How would you rate the stars of the three CSI shows? —Nancy Lu, San Bernardino, Calif. A. We find William Petersen too cold and distant on the original CSI. Gary Sinise and Melina Kanakaredes have never impressed us on CSI: New York. On the other hand, we’re big fans of Marg Helgenberger on CSI and David Caruso on CSI: Miami. Both convey depth and feeling through subtle gestures and expressions.

Go Marg!
It seems like she's #1 on other people's lists too ;) She is teh hotness.

WillowsWannaBe said:
vegaslights said:
Q. How would you rate the stars of the three CSI shows? —Nancy Lu, San Bernardino, Calif. A. We find William Petersen too cold and distant on the original CSI. Gary Sinise and Melina Kanakaredes have never impressed us on CSI: New York. On the other hand, we’re big fans of Marg Helgenberger on CSI and David Caruso on CSI: Miami. Both convey depth and feeling through subtle gestures and expressions.

Go Marg!
It seems like she's #1 on other people's lists too ;) She is teh hotness.

I cant disagree there. :D

Marg is always the hotness.

I'm looking forward to this movie with Kevin Costner, but I'm really looking forward to Marg doing more movies as well :) With a bit more of a starring role...how does above the title sound? ;)

Sounds good to me!! lol :d

Im with ya though. I cant wait for this movie. Im just hoping shes in it a lot! lol. Hopefully she doesnt get killed off, and if she does, i hope its not until the VERY end! lol. We take all the MARGNESS we can get. :)

I'll be interested to see the credit order when they bring the movie out. Naturally Kevin and Demi will be either above the title or the first credited, but I'd like to see Marg if not above the title where she deserves, at least in third place.

I don't think she'll be pup in the third place, because there's William Hurt and Dane Cook. I think one of them, possibly William Hurt, will be put in the last place so Marg will probably end up in the forth?

Okay, fourth is still good. First would be better, but fourth will do. *mutters something about Marg having to be above the title*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back