Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! i'm new..but OMG! Marg is soooo hot!!!! so yes-i think it's a good place to share with my obssesion...*faints with stupid smile* :D ;) :)

kc_from_kc said:
I don't think it meant they were there together, did it? I think he might of just been listing off 'known' people who were there.
He used and instead of with so I guess you're right. :)

Welcome to the Marg/Catherine haven on Talk, body_farm! :D

hahaha he didn't know who it was.

i would have like urinated on myself, in the Prada store. that would have been really cute.

i was like freaking out though, it was cool.

Hey all :D Today I saw the episode of Tales From The Crypt of which Marg starred in (1991, the episode was called Deadline). She looked great until that bastard strangled her :mad:

Damn, I'm late all the time :( Happy belated birthday to the most adorable character on TV, Catherine Willows! :)

That episode totally rocked. Actually, I hate Tales from the Crypt, but that was good....until her character was choked to death :( As far as I know, that has been the only movie she died in so far.

AshleyWillows, you were "a little bit excited"?! WTF, lol. Actually, I'd prefer Marg to pick ME out to pick SOMETHING out for me :devil: :p

Welcome body_farm! Glad you're here :)

You forget "Distant Cousins" WillowsWannabe. In Marg's own words she was a "crazy chick who got set on fire"

ROFL. Love Marg.

Damn, I need to get more Marg movies. I've seen like... the 40% of her movies. Oh, that's poor.
Thanks Drumchick! And... the quote is... :lol:

thanks Drumchik!
lol! WillowsWannaBe (BTW-hello!)- if u've seen 40% maybe i should confess here how many of them i saw....but totally i hate when in a movie something bad happens to may favourite Marg :rolleyes:

Heya body_farm and *tackles Jango*!!! :D

OMG Ashley_Willows that's so cool!

Marg seems to love Prada stuff. I've seen her in a couple of her paparazzi pics holding either a Prada or Miu Miu bag. And even in one epi of CSI she was using a Prada bag.

We're getting season 7 on TV starting from April 2nd and the channel that airs CSI is promoting the show like mad. lol. Anyways they showed a clip extracted from an interview in which Marg talked about the idea of Catherine getting drugged in BTK 1. She said the idea was hers and it came from real-life experiences she'd heard about. Anyway it was the bartender who drugged Catherine. He was paid to do that. I wasn't sure about it until I saw this clip. I guess no matter how careful Catherine was, she couldn't avoid it since it was the bartender.

I just saw the clip, thanks Erica! I love the part where she said that the roofie idea was based on the experience of a real-life criminalist who went to a bar and learned that the bartender slips drugs into girls' drinks. See, real CSIs do go to bars to unwind too!!!

You know, maybe someone should show that clip to Grissom. Maybe he wouldn't be so quick to judge Catherine then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back