Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SunsetBoulevard said: I have like 90-100 pics of Marg/CSI on my wall; TEASER. Yeah, the rest is b/w, thanks to my goddamned printer. Well, b/w or colored, Marg is love.

Whoa! That is totally AWESOME!!!! :D

My poster on the wall is my baseball hero: Cal Ripken Jr. :D

----------------------
KSrocksbanner.jpg

EricaSJ said: So, am I being asked to change my location? Because if I am, I'll be happy to comply. I honestly don't remember anyone being asked to change their location, though.
It happened several threads back shortly after it was asked that folks not name the body parts so someone put it in there location, they were asked then to remove it. They did with no problems. So it being uneventful could be why it wasn't remembered. Thank you for the change.

A new project for Marg? Columbus Day

-->"Kilmer will play a thief who has just one morning to fix what has gone awry in the biggest heist of his life, all while attempting to repair his relationship with his ex-wife (Helgenberger). Valderrama will play a longtime associate who helps plan the crime despite grave concerns."<--

Sounds like a little romance in store for Marg in this one?

Sounds like another good movie for Marg. Can't wait to see that one either. I like Val Kilmer.

thanks kaylyne

Marg seems to be busy with all these movies! Has anyone seen the trailor for "Mr. Brooks"? At www.watchingcsi.com they have the trailor posted up.

She looks awesome in it. :D

(BTW - Sorry if this has already been posted.. I don't really talk in the Marg thread, but thought this movie looks AWESOME, and had to share for those who may not have seen it yet)

WOW Thanks gsrLOVE BUT... Marg isn't in the opening credits...*cries*
Are they referring to Portland, Oregon? That's where it looked like. Not to far from me :D

I think Marg's name will be in the opening credits when the movie is out because she and Danielle are probably the most important cast members apart from the three leads. :)

AngelEyez and I have started a Marg community at LJ. We'll try to post as much about Marg as we can, and members are also welcome to share news, articles, reviews as well as their own artworks. If you're interested, go to margamania@LJ and join us. :)

O..M..G..ello dudes and chick im kc and i love marg like uhm.................alot!! anywho marg is like beautiful,sweet,cute,sexy...ok keepin it pg:13 lol, but urs gittin what im sayin :D
ps:if u no where i could find sum music videos of catherine u would b like savin the world 4 me :D OXOXO

I think Marg is awesome. She is amazing and a really good actress as well.

And Catherine is definitely my favorite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back