Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a pic as soon as I get a digital camera *headdesk*
There's a recent pic of my wall I made on my uncle's camera. I have like 90-100 pics of Marg/CSI on my wall; TEASER. Yeah, the rest is b/w, thanks to my goddamned printer. Well, b/w or colored, Marg is love.

I have some CSI pictures on the wall.. but I wanted to fill it with Marg pics too :D *gg* I have another photo of your wall, Zsó *teehee*

My husband would kill me if I put Marg or Billy pics on the wall. Oh how I would like to tho.

Love the wall, Zsófi! :D I haven't got any pics of Marg on my wall or anything. I only have a b/w printer, and my brothers colored one isn't connected to my comp. I have to settle with wpps on my desktop :p

I love the Marg wall. I wouldn't be able to do that anymore, I barely get by with having the CSI calendar, but I make up for it at work, I've got loads of pics at my desk.

I could probably put lots of things on my wall, but I like what's on my wall now:

Autographed pic of Marg
Autographed pic of Eric

It's all good :D

I'm actually waiting for two autographed pics of Marg. I e-mailed marghelgenberger[at]something[dot]com, I don't remember... :D like a month ago. I wonder whether it will be recieved. The name of the town I live in is kinda hard to spell. I hope they didn't send it anywhere else :eek: Drumchick, how much did you have to wait for the picture?

PS: Erica, I can't believe you didn't get warned for your current location :lol: Yet :p

The reason is because we figured she would remember a while back when someone else had that certain location in there, they were asked to hmm change it. ;)

she's talking about the guys from office space, duh!
*ducks from destiny*

btw, i love the thread title.

Me, Brag? Erica, what a thought!

Sunset, the Eric one was a birthday present from my Terror Twin. The Marg one I sent through the email - didn't have to wait too long, but I also sent for a cuba gooding jr one recently and am still waiting.

Aw, Destiny....we love our two guys...

So, am I being asked to change my location? Because if I am, I'll be happy to comply. I honestly don't remember anyone being asked to change their location, though. Dang work is eating my brain (still working at 11:48pm) :D

Yes, Anne, I was talking about you. Bragging! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back