Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is interrupting Marglove and not in a good way. :( I vow to have things settled down by this summer so I can be here on a regular basis again.

Was there much more Marg in "Empty Eyes" besides her early scenes? I have to watch CSI on InnerTube and it doesn't want to play beyond part 2 of 5 parts.

Nope, there wasn't much Marg in this episode. Still an okay episode to watch though I don't think it's one of the better ones this season.

Drumchik said:
Marg/Catherine #7.0: Ask the Redhead
lol, I thought of that :lol:

Mhmm.. I did like the episode too, but it cracked me up Marg and Louise got only few screentime >.<

Hi JangoBear! Nice to see you again ;)

And Destiny - it's never too early to think about thread titles. Marg is just too hot to stay low for long ;)

WillowsWannaBe said:
Wouldn't you like to tell me that you haven't watched'em yet! :eek:

Yeah, I know, bad me.. I've seen until ep 9 so far. I will catch up with the rest soon, I promise. Else all your hard work was for nothing ;)

Drumchik said:
I can't wait to see the episodes with Adam Novak from Season 7. Yay :)

If you would like to watch Leaving Las Vegas before it airs on tv in your country, PM me, maybe I know the solution :D

I just popped in to let you know that mh.com is back, but Signy was faster than me :p
I totally adore the thread title "Ask the Redhead" :lol: We've gotta post a lot to get it set up :D

ITA with you, Drumchik :D Woaaa.. Can't wait until the next CSI episode, more Marg-Hotness :p

Haha, Zsó, no matter who was quicker. Better you found out yourself- notice you look up that page everyday :devil:

Heya Lizzy and Roy WB! And Jango I've got the Catherine Scene Investigation (the Cath scenes) from Empty Eyes Ill send them to you lol.

I just rewatched Secrets and Flies. I just adore Marg in that one! :D
"So are we having a philosophical discussion here, or am I being reprimanded?" LMFAO

BTW, it's WWB :D

Naughty Destiny. ;)

Marg continues to be a hot redhead as we move towards Easter. Sources predict she will continue to be a redhead after Easter.

I wonder if Marg went on Easter Egg hunts when she was little?

I think Marg probably played that when she was little since her family was catholic. And I can certainly see her set them up for Hughie. Yes CUTE! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back