Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a lot about the new movie. BTW, welcome back, Lizzy!!! :)

Marg should be a writer and bring us a lotta Cath!drama. And she could also give some screen time to Warrick :rolleyes: I bet she misses Adam :D Who wouldn't?

Hey ya'll. I've been absent from the boards awhile. Busy, busy. I missed the last episode too. (I never saw an ad on tv for it!) Plus, like I've said, haven't had time to really check out the boards. :(

So did I miss a lot of Marg Goodness? I heard it was a Sara centric episode, so I guess not too much Cath screentime.

Welcome back missing people :)

Roy, I love your sig banner.

And yes, Marg definitely needs to write for the show :D Maybe she could have Ann Donahue help her ;)

lol Roy, it was a nice Sara episode. But if you watch the show just for Marg, then you didn't miss much. :D She only had three brief scenes and I don't know about the others, but I wasn't impressed plot-wise. She looked as hot as she always does, though. :)

Welcome back , Lizzy, and Sophie, I know I miss Adam. :D

She and Adam were so hot together.

Then again, Marg and Alan are hot together...

I think one of my favorite lines from Adam's episodes was "Ask the redhead..."

Thanks for letting me know, Erica. I won't rush to find it elsewhere. I'll wait for a rerun.

Do I only watch for Marg?

Hellz yes. Not that I didn't find other interests in the show. I found one. Wendy. Although, now I hear she's got another pilot she's working on! hmph.

Either way, I still got Marg/Cath. That's all I really need. ;)

Drumchik said:
I think one of my favorite lines from Adam's episodes was "Ask the redhead..."

I liked the "Let me walk you to your car." :devil:

Haven't seen the season 7 ep he appeared in though, haven't had the time for it yet..

Wouldn't you like to tell me that you haven't watched'em yet! :eek:
Drumchick, I adore the title for thread #7! Will remember this ;)

I can't wait to see the episodes with Adam Novak from Season 7. Yay :)

And some more thread titles:

Marg/Catherine #7.0: Ask the Redhead
Marg/Catherine #7.0: Let me Walk You To You Car

Mmmmmm Marg is hot :D

Hmm nice titles a bit early :lol: so someone take notes and when the time does come we will see then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back