Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm...Have I seen the Wayne Brady interview? For some reason I'm not getting any brain recall for that one. Letterman was funny (why can't I find that one on my computer right now?)... Ellen was funny... But I think my favorite would have to be with Howard Stern - only because Marg held her own in what had to be a very uncomfortable 30 minutes.
My favorite Marg/Alan interview would have to be either the SAG red carpet interview where they were interviewed by Ryan Seacrest and ended up arguing whether Alan had won a SAG award previously or the Marg/Alan interview with Cojo talking about Marg having the idea for an episode about sexual obsession on CSI (WW) and Alan says "not necessarily with me".

ETA: Lynn's a birthday girl? Happy birthday for a new year!!

Ohh my, im totally agree, that interview with Stern was good, i mean obvously unconfortable, but she knew how to handle it and even thou, her laugh cough me, she was laughting so hard, so cute.

I came across a little Marg news reported in the sports section of the Charlotte Observer online. Apparently Marg & Alan attended the Carolina Panthers game vs New Orleans yesterday (so, by extension, they celebrated New Year's in New Orleans, it seems). Here's the excerpt:

The Panthers' Hollywood contingent was on hand; you might remember that actress Marg Helgenberger of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" became a fan while filming a movie in Wilmington. She attended with a group that included husband Alan Rosenberg, who was featured in a number of TV series and is now president of the Screen Actors' Guild.

I guess that would have been Tommyknockers that was filmed there. It also reminds me of a scene in big middle where Cath & Warrick are making the dinner bet. Warrick asks her who she's rooting for, she says "Charlotte. My mom grew up in North Carolina."

Not Tommyknockers? Hmmmm. maybe it's Fire Down Below then. I know it's one of those that I don't watch very often.

Marg made a movie in New Zealand? *curses herself that she didn't know the fabulousness of Marg and could have gone to New Zealand*

I had a look on imdb.com and The TommyKnockers was filmed in New Zeland and Fire Down Below was filmed in California and Kentucky. There were quite a few of her films that didn't show the filming locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back