Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
*flails* Somebody douse me with ice water!!! jk. :p
Have you seen Leaving Las Vegas? The ep has been quite, uh, controversial.
And if you go to www.whoiskeppler.com -spoiler warning! you'll see clips of Cath in the next eps.

YAYZ. Pass me some ice water, too. :p OMG. Tom actually had more screen time than Bob. *comforts Bob* He must be jealous.
Is it twisted that this episode REALLY reminded me KC?

As noted in the Picture thread it has become part of this thread as well.

Regarding the naming of body parts, it was asked in Part 01, Page 23, Post 6 & 8, that it not be done, again we appreciate your cooporation when it comes to this.

Marg was HOT throughout the entire episode! I liked her red blouse - didn't care much for the dark one she wore in the prison.

She was so funny and so cute in the scene with Nick driving to the scene and talking about Sam's money. She was chewing gum and being animated.

About damn time we get some funny, cute and animated Cath back. And she was chewing gum again! I wonder if she went and annoyed Grissom with it later, like she did in Evaluation Day. Hehe.

And hot Marg is ALWAYS good :D

Marg and Alan looked REALLY great together in their last scene in the hallway from Leaving Las Vegas. I loved that it turned out Novak wasn't that bad after all. :D

yeah that scene was really funny, especially when nick said he thought she was going to leave and she said "why? because i shaved my beard?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back