Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, I'm the "Older, More Mature, Terror Twin" and I think of things like that.

Yeah. I'd love to see a pic of Marg in that car.

I wonder if she still has her SUV?

Every time I think of or hear the word "scooter", I somehow think of the China Beach episode where Lila's friend visits and always calls her the nickname "Scooter". It was the episode where KC & McM have to shoot that recruiting ad. It's funny how they had KC in the ad when she wasn't even a nurse or in the military.

Found the answer! I knew I read it somewhere.

It's in the Redbook May 2003, edition. The question asked was what the most romantic thing that your partner has ever done for you. Marg answered:

"Alan got me a 1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SL for Mother's Day a couple of years ago - one of those beautiful butter-colored vintage cars. I was speechless."

E you almost got it. It wasn't cream, it was BUTTER!

I'd love to see her on a Ducati. A red, huge Ducati. *drooling*
Can you imagine the hotness? *O*

Just face it, Marg would be hot on anything, any color, and anywhere.

Giving up the ghost video clips are going up at my place again (for the last time) for those that didn't get them the first time. I WON'T put them up again after this (no matter the amount of begging & pleading).

If anyone has a place they can actually host them for others to download in the future - be my guest.

She's hot on anything, any color, and anywhere. That's so true. :D

Hay gals (and guys perhaps?), we have over 900 posts now. I think it's time to think about a new thread name. Any suggestions? If not, I know I'm always happy to bring back Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart. ;)

Sexy, Sassy, Steely, and Smart - I always think that is the best way to describe not only Catherine, but Marg as well. That should be her standard description.

Hey all!

Haven't been in here for a long time...miss me? No? Oh well, back to the Marg-ness.

Ooo...900 posts? Now THAT is impressive. As for a new thread name?

Marg is a CSI-Criminally SEXY Investigator.

Nah, that sucked. I like "The four S's", and that "Warning-Will become addictive" one.

WillowsWannaBe : Margcedes Benz? :lol:

Love Anne's "Will become addictive". It's not too long, isn't it? Also because we dont' have to use her surname too.

And of course you all were waiting on myself or tally to approve the names right? :lol:

Lets remember the names should be
1. PG13 or lower
2. Include Marg/Catherine (or Marg/Cath) in the name
3. Be as short and to the point as possible.

When using the Four S's it did make it longer, therefore it was reduced to "She's Got It All" which basically represented those four plus.

Whether or not a name change will happen is undecided when the time comes you will be notified, but if you can come up with suggestions to fit the 3 rules above and the reason for them (ie length) then we will hear them. Heck we might even be able after reading suggestion to find a way to interconnect them so that it works out.

So here is the deal since this is a discussion thread, among the "discussion" about your fav, you can put in 3 suggestions each per post and it will be under advisement, if this suits folks then all is well, if there is a problem or you believe the name should remain the same please do not hesitate to either say so or pm me.

Also lets not rush it to or close to the 1000 mark because we know what that would look like, and I believe you all can figure away to handle this. If you are unsure of a title you pm me and run it past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back