Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I really love those two and someone has been brainwashing me with those two for years. :lol:

Here is the official Mr. Brooks website, but there's nothing but a trailer. You can also view the trailer in bigger sizes (including high definition) at Apple QuickTime. :)

Okay I had to move the date of the choice up (personal reasons), I will give you all until Monday March 5, 2007, then I will need Anne to send me the list of all suggestions to go through, will look over the poll and decide.

You will be happy to know the person doing the new thread has been contacted and has accepted so that is out of the way they are just awaiting the decisiion on the name. Hmm now I just have to decide also if I should tell you all the decision or wait until the new thread is made. :lol:

*claps* Can't wait! *fingers crossed for Totally thud Worthy*

I was browsing through my DVDs and noticed I've got My Fellow Americans but I've never played it. :lol: Anyone seen her in this one? I loved the black humor in this movie and although Marg only had a little screentime, she was so cute. :D

:lol: okay if you all finish early on the list then Pm it to me anytime if its before the time set. again still have not decided on revealing name in advance or when its created. :)

Re: Marg/Catherine #5.0: total Thud

Hmm I might have to shorten, or combined I don't know, course I am surprised you all didn't pick something like.
Marg/Catherine #6.0: Total Perfection

Hmm the decisions, decisions. :D

Destiny said:
I am surprised you all didn't pick something like.
Hmmmm. Seems too simple. We are a complex bunch here after all, right?! :lol: Besides, "total perfection" still doesn't come close, does it? You'd need to have something like - "Marg/Catherine - total perfection: Sexy, Sassy, Steely & Smart. (Warning: Will cause addiction and make you *thud*)" :devil: And I still left out some of the best descriptions there.

Destiny said:
Hmm I might have to shorten, or combined I don't know, course I am surprised you all didn't pick something like.

That'll be for #7 :lol: :p

Personally, I think "Totally *thud* Worthy" is both simple and creative. It also tells how great Marg is, in a cute way. So great it's *thud* worthy. lol.

I agree Erica. Totally *thud* Worthy is perfect for Marg. Plus its fairly short. Not long like the 4 S's one.

I know, I know, pictures. But c'mon. This picture says it. THUD worthy. :p

thudworthybv3.jpg

God, Shane! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

*thud*

Checks pulse, yup, you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back