Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have you write for it, Anne. I think you'd do a much better job than the current writers. :D

ETA: Got this from Canada.com:

ICE CHIPS: CSI Las Vegas star Marg Helgenberger was spotted sitting outside the team's Santa Monica hotel. No, she wasn't looking for Canuck autographs, but she was driving a very nice Mercedes Benz ... In the team's last 11 road games, goalie Roberto Luongo is 10-1 with a 1.62 goals-against average and a .951 save percentage.
LOL I wish I could spot her on my way, too.

Bev said:
Hmm, I'll bet Alan plays CSI regularly.
Awww, I couldn't resist quoting this, but I better not say out loud my exact thoughts :devil:

Margcedes Benz ^_^ She looked TOTALLY hot in Monster in a Box. I was like 'Whoa'! Loved the bangs :)
Well, I haven't seen Fallen Idols yet (two s7 eps would be too much in one day :p) But I heard she doesn't have much screen time in 7x17.

Moi? I'm as pure as the driven snow. *snicker*

Yeah. I'll bet Marg looks mega hot in that Mercedes. I wonder what color it is?

I thought I saw pics of Marg, Alan and Hughie riding a black Mercedes Benz. I'll look for that pic. Or maybe she has lots of whips.

Yup that's the Mercedes I was talking about. It's a sports car right? That's Alan's car, or so I think. lol. And we've seen photos of Marg with her Lexus.

E, I posted a picture of a possible mercedes over at AAM. I went by the description (year, type) etc... to get the pic. You may want to check it out.

Alan does not drive a Mercedes. It's a Chrysler Sebring convertible that he drives. There are several pics of Alan in this car over the last few years.

Bev said:
E, I posted a picture of a possible mercedes over at AAM. I went by the description (year, type) etc... to get the pic. You may want to check it out.
Oh goodie. Because I wasn't sure about the Mercedes thing. lol. Thanks a lot Syd. I shall go look. ;)

Yeah, TheWhiteSuit said what kind of Mercedes it was, so I tracked one down. Its not her exact one, but a smiliar one in KC red. I didn't know what color she got.

OMG I looooooooove that car! It's so gorgeous haha. I wish there was a pic of Marg in that car. It would look just so hot! :lol:

*slaps self* Why didn't I think about searching for the car by the description?! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back