Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, loved the whole Adam Novak thing. I'm almost disappointed that they sort of resolved that one. I'd love to see him causing some trouble again.

I'm sure we're gonna get Alan back, both of the eps (Weeping Willows, Leaving LV) got high ratings and beat the competition. I also hope that they're gonna bring back the tension between the two, I like it more when Catherine pwns Adam.
Happy Birthday Zsa :D

I'm sure there's always going to be tension between those characters. That's why TPTB actually did something right and made him a public defender - the other side of the table. That way, there's sure to be some conflict between them. I would like to see Alan back at least a few times per season, but I'm sure that won't happen.

Add me to that list. I'd love to see Alan back as Adam. The chemistry is through the roof. Angst, passion, all of it.

forensics_girl said:
Haha, I wish you good luck Roy! Here's what I think I would do if I ACTUALLY met Marg...

forensics_girl's first encounter with Marg Helgenberger:

forensics_girl (Upon seeing Marg): OMG! *Thud*
Marg: *raises eyebrow*

LOL. :D

LOL. I laughed so hard when I read this :lol: I imagined Marg walking her dog and all over the streets lay thudded people :lol:

I think I would thud too, or couldn't say a word if I would met the hotness in real life :D

Btw, lets do some Cath Scenes Investigation here, lol..
I didn't watch the episode (Fallen Idols) because the case is recycled (HS cheerleader, boyfriend plot.. they already did that in Play With Fire and a couple of other eps) and I thought the previews were boring.
But Catherine screencaps my weakness lol and she looked gorgeous in this ep. :D How long is her screentime in this ep btw? :D

LOL Signy! I can totally see that dog walking scene too! I wonder if her dog can stand her hotness...:lol:

Yeah...Cath scenes are never long enough!

^Some pages ago I wrote: When I would be reborned, please as Margs dog :lol:

I'm gonna watch this episode today.. hum.. Never long enough is right, when I watch CSI I'm like: Where is Cath? O.O Gimmeh Cath onscreen plz! LOL

So.. I'm gonna write down the screentime.. if you like to know.

:lol: I'm in line after you Signy! Woof!

Hmm...I'm curious myself. I'd like to know how long Marg's screentime is...maybe if it's too short, we can all sign a petition for "More Marg/Cath time"! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back