Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny said:
iheartnickcath said:
Destiny said: Hey IHNC, *sigh* yep, still won't work. ;)
How about.. Shirtless!Flack? Shirtless!Jake? .. Shirtless!Nicky? all waiting for you.. How's that?.. I'll even let you borrow Macky.
:lol: nope sorry, They are nice to look at but I just can't be bribed. Sorry.

Alright name it!

Kay Teh Dork said:
Hey, there were no DUCKS or Mr Piggy in her office this time, either! Who cleaned house?!!

I told yall. Flackie stole it all. He wants to use Cath's office :devil: Oh crap, I'm getting another ship. Shot me.

ihnc...Think of CatNip and forget this absurd idea of Flack/Cath.
Or Destiny is gonna kill us, if we start talking 'bout ships here.
(BTW that's not a bad ship at all :D )

Dardeile said:
ihnc...Think of CatNip and forget this absurd idea of Flack/Cath.
Or Destiny is gonna kill us, if we start talking 'bout ships here.
(BTW that's not a bad ship at all :D )

Whats not a bad ship? FC or CN?

Okay can I have Flack/Cath's chair then?

lol...and with marg is hot we are back on topic.

now about the dollar in happenstance. did you know you can take a partial bill and get a full bill in return from the bank? it's true as long as you have the full serial number showing. so technically cath let gil win and kept her buck at the same time.

yeah, too much trivia in this head that's good for nothing but this board and jeopardy.

ihnc I was talking of FC ;)

But as we always say...We ship Marg/Everything, so this EVERYTHING includes also her dog.
(Momo, right?)

aww so cute.

FC is cute. but don't tell anyone I said that. I think I'm doing good with the ships I got.

Squishy -- You've lost your mind haven't you. FYI. I've passed your ass!

coolcatz said:
lol...and with marg is hot we are back on topic.

now about the dollar in happenstance. did you know you can take a partial bill and get a full bill in return from the bank? it's true as long as you have the full serial number showing. so technically cath let gil win and kept her buck at the same time.

yeah, too much trivia in this head that's good for nothing but this board and jeopardy.

Haha. That's such a Catherine thing to do. I bet they'll have fun debating that later.

Didn't know that info *files it away for further use*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back