Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Momo. RIP. I think he was happy though. He was adopted by Marg and Alan after all! :) Speaking of Alan, I heard he was on last night's House and he played a lawyer. LOL. What's with Alan and lawyers? He was a lawyer on L.A. Law, then the Guardian, then CSI, and now House? :lol:

Yeah he was on House last night. It was a brief appearance but he was quite funny actually. And seeing as he was playing Dr. Wilson's lawyer, maybe he'll be back in future episodes.

I'd like to see him in more "lovable shmuk" roles - like in "Cybill" and "giving up the ghost". I'm sure he's quite fun to be around when he's playing those types of roles, rather than stuffy/angsty lawyers.

*light bulb* old "cybill" episodes on vhs tapes in the storage boxes upstairs + dvr = I think I've got some work to do.

Hahaha that reminds me...he also played a lawyer in Giving Up the Ghost :lol: Gosh he and Marg were so incredibly cute in that movie. I think my favorite scenes are the one where he appeared in their house and scared the hell out of Marg and the one where they were on vacation near the end of the movie. These two are hilarious. They really should do more comedies together. ;)

kc_from_kc said:
Yeah he was on House last night. It was a brief appearance but he was quite funny actually. And seeing as he was playing Dr. Wilson's lawyer, maybe he'll be back in future episodes.
I think he's gonna be back on House cuz Tritter's (David Morse) plot isn't finish yet. I was sooo happy to see that scene cuz I love Wilson too, specially after last nights ep.

Wouldn't it be awesome if he will pop up on both House and CSI in the same week.

Back to Marg, don't forget to watch ET on Thursday cuz they said they're gonna feature Living Legend.

kaylynn, you are my new bestest friend ever. now, where did you say those cybill eps were? :p

yes, i saw alan on house last night. was good to see him on television again, but gotta agree with kaylynn on prefering him in lighter roles *loves loves loves ira*

Someone needs to record the show. :lol:

And I didn't know Alan was on Chicago Hope. Was he a regular? I shall try to find his CH episode and watch them. Again...what's with him and lawyers! :lol:

He was a regular for a while. Let me just check IMDB for the season it was...

He played Stu Brickman and was in it for 13 episodes form 1999-2000.

Starting with the episode "Kiss of Death" and ending with the episode "Have I Got A Deal For You" which I'm pretty sure was the episode where David E Kelley axed most of the cast. *kicks David E Kelley*

Welcome CSI_Sidle2399. Long nickname, i'd say :lol:

Actually Alan has the Lawyer's face.You know, there are people who have a Doctor Face, ppl who have a Lawyer Face and People who have a HOT face.
That's my theory.
Obviously, Marg's the HOT face.

Awwwww. I've rewatched Living Legend for the third time. It's a classic Catherine episode. Another brilliant Marg performance. It's got such a great back story. She was almost teary-eyed when she found out Sam was protecting her even back then. And the WINK!!! Dang, Marg is just so cute!!

Did anyone else chuckle when Cath mentioned at the beginning of her story that she wanted to go see "Jaws", but it was sold out (another reference to Spielberg's "Jaws" - previously mentioned in AFOC with the shark ring + he directed Marg in "Always") then she "went looking for trouble".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back