Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey goober, nice icon.

awes, you guys got destiny to visit again. good job. *sticks tongue out at destiny*

now, e, about our HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARG present...is it ready yet?

and i believe mr brooks is opening early february.

*shocked she actually had some content in this post*

^ Duh. I've posted about it all over the place. I can't believe you haven't seen it. :lol: Go to my icon journal. I think you'll like it. ;)

Sorry guys to bring this up again, but she asked! LOL.

Eh? What were you talking about then? Forgive my memory. It hasn't been functioning well for a while. :D

EDIT: If you were talking about something with a name starting with marga....., sorry it's not ready. I've been busy with other things and didn't really have time for it. LOL. Sorry. :(

Margasm?

Oh sorry, that's just what everyone gets when they look at Marg. Teehee.

BTW, you can get one of those by looking at Erica's new video! *cracks Marg's whip*

Erica, I just saw the video.
Really, I was laughing so hard I was almost crying.
GOD, it's TOO funny.
And the final touch, with the Marg&Alan's interview...That's a classic!

Good Job ;)

I finally saw your Marg music video Erica.. It was a really sexy, hot, funny, hot, awesome, and hot vid. :lol: Where did the "Marg cracking the whip" clip came from btw? I have lots of questions about the pics your music video I'll post them in the Eye Candy Thread. :D

Squishy said:
hey goober, nice icon.

Thanks

awes, you guys got destiny to visit again. good job. *sticks tongue out at destiny*

How come you get by with sticking your tongue out at her, and she whacks me?...I'll sic Danny on her! Wait, she might like that.

*shocked she actually had some content in this post*

*is too*

:lol: Give me a break, it would be expected if I whacked anyone too soon, got to be subtle, and not when they are on guard. *watches folks look around* :lol: yep your all on guard wondering when were going to do something. *Sits back and watches, and thinks to self there are times when suggestion beats doing anything at all* :p

*iz lost* whos you know who?
Btw, Catherine should try to stop being gorgeous Im having a hard time understanding the episode. :lol: I noticed Catherine's supervisor name plate is gone btw.. I didn't see it on her table in the scene between Catherine and Nick in Happenstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back