Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
*iz lost* whos you know who?
Btw, Catherine should try to stop being gorgeous Im having a hard time understanding the episode.

lol! Yeah she looked beyond amazing in it.

I guess they just forgot about the plate... like Warrick's ring in KKBB.

They better not have stolen her nameplate! Bad Anne will kick their collective asses.

*pauses. thinks*

Alright, Erica. Where did you put the nameplate?

yes erica i was talking about the thing that starts with marga... bummer. maybe we get it for christmas?

awes, destiny...you know we need you to just drop in and chat marg with us. you don't need us to mention the unmentionable words to visit.

i am going to look at everyone's bday icons when i get back home. i saw your teasers and can't wait to see the rest.

:lol: I stop in when I can, I make my rounds and so on, you know how it works, besides I am sanity challenged so yeah I fit in with you crazy people, not the point lol.

But never worrie I am around, but its like a surprise you just never know when I will pop in and what it will be about. :)

Hmm wouldn't catherine know that tearing up a dollar isn't legal? :lol: and umm hello tape it back and I will take the dollar if they don't want it. :)

Now wouldn't that be an awesome thing to auction for charity on eBay - the dollar bill that Marg ripped up for her character Catherine and the bet with Billy's Grissom.

*gasps* Z!!!

*smirks* hey Dest. Look its Shirtless!Danny *points to a corner*

I didn't see it on her table in the scene between Catherine and Nick in Happenstance.

Oh you were looking for that, Rissy yeah Danny and Flack wanted to pull a prank, yeah thats it...haha, nobody can steal Flackie from me in here!

Destiny said:
Hey IHNC, *sigh* yep, still won't work. ;)

How about.. Shirtless!Flack? Shirtless!Jake? .. Shirtless!Nicky? all waiting for you.. How's that?.. I'll even let you borrow Macky.

iheartnickcath said:
Destiny said: Hey IHNC, *sigh* yep, still won't work. ;)
How about.. Shirtless!Flack? Shirtless!Jake? .. Shirtless!Nicky? all waiting for you.. How's that?.. I'll even let you borrow Macky.
:lol: nope sorry, They are nice to look at but I just can't be bribed. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back