Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margasm? Si, that was me :)

It fits :) :devil:

I had "Ericasm" too, but that was getting a little uncomfortable with Lady E, lol, so I have Gregasm now ;)

*Walks in and looks around, sweeps the floor, straightens the signs, give the look, and walks out.*

Ah, but we still got *the look* from Destiny. You know, she does that *look* very well!! C'mon! We were playing nice *bats eyelashes*

So....do we have any real Marg discussion around here - other than Marg being HAWT, which we already know anyway?

I re-watched Lethal Vows the other night. It reminded me how much I miss John Ritter.

Destiny that was again another xcuse to see you here.
We love your soggy in the thread :lol:
JK

I've never seen Lethal Vows...If u tell me it's good, I might try and find it. So, is it good?

Lethal Vows is very good. It's a true story, and Marg and John Ritter are fantastic. You'll probably recognise the younger daughter from "The Nanny" and I found the end very sad when they posted what happened to her :(

i saw lethal vows when it was on Lifetime- it was really good. John and Marg are wonderful. the story is very creepy and i cant believe its true!

anyone have any news about Margs new thing- the Conan movie?

Lethal Vows is a really good movie, I watched it again recently. Marg and John were great together. But yeah, the ending was really sad. It's hard to believe that someone could do that.

can't look forward to Mr brooks, even though I suppose it's not gonna be a huge role. It's always goood to have her on screen.

So, everyone's saying Lethal Vows is worth watching it, so i'll have to rent it. And then I might even buy it. I just hope here in Italy it actually exists.

I swear if Kevin Costner's character cheats on her, I'm taking him out.

I'm only going to see this movie for Marg.

And Dardeile...*worships your icon*

athens said:
iheartnickcath said:
athens said:
laughing-smiley-016.gif
:rolleyes:

Lynn_ that is somethink I KNOW!![^ABOUT^] :lol: :lol:

LMAO. I love you Ath, I swear!

Love you 2 :lol:
laughing-smiley-015.gif

margasm-margalicious!!interesting! :D

Athy, I'm gonna kill you and Feen over them smilies!

Ooh D's gonna kill us one of these days.

*waves* Lynny!

RISSY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back