Madison M/ Kay P: Lindsey Willows

Re: MR-KP/Lindsey *Possible Spoilers*

I thought she did really well in the role itself. We are all used to seeing another face playing Lindsay, but we should give her a chance. It looks like this season will be showing alot more of Lindsay, from what I've seen so far.

Aww. I loved lindsay in last nights ep. Kay was amazing.. and no offense, her and her sister are about now on the same acting level. =] wow.. I hope she is on the next ep. that would make me leep for joy. ;)

I was kinda disspointed when i saw Kay because i really liked the old Lindsay, but it was a great episode :) and she was really good aswell. so ill have to get use to it :D

I was sad when I found out that Madison was going to be replaced. But I do think that Kay even looks a bit more like Marg. Only thing I didnt like was Kay's haircolor but apart from that, I think she was awesome.

So despite feeling sad that Madison is not with the show anymore, Kay didn't disappoint me at all.

I like the old Lindsey better. She looked way more like Marg than the new one. She did good though. Just got to get used to her i guess.

I too liked Madison better for the part. Although Kay did a wonderful job, I just couldn't see Lindsey in her. I kept looking at her going "who is that again?.." I think it'll take some getting used to! :)

yeah I miss her too but Kay was good. But I hate how Madison and Kay don't look anthing alike..really.

Yeah, Madison looked more like Marg, but Kay did absolutely amazing. Like I believed every but of it and everything. Gave me chills. Which is really saying something because I hate Cath!Drama, so I went into that with an attidude, so thats pretty amazing.

yeah Cath!drama getting a little old now.. but I'm glad to see her and lindsay together.. well besides Lindsay being kidnapped, and duck taped. But that was emotional and Kay did good.

yes...madison looked more like marg, but kay (in my opinion) had a better handle on the part....she did great....

Don't think so, she was probably busy doing something else.
Plus, they wanted Lindsay older and Madison couldn't have pulled up 14, even with makeup and fake breast.

well i liked old Lindsey better to be honest. but it's probably b/c she was on CSI since the first episode, she was great, so cute and we got used to her.

it's a bit like they would replace R.D. Hall by a similar actor, and it would be still the same character. i mean, if i think of Lindsey, i see Madison. sorry, can't help it.

BUT, gotta admit that Kay did a really great job. she'll have a tough challenge, but i think she'll do good.

anybody knows WHY they changed actresses? was Madison looking not old enough or something?

true.. she wouldn't have pulled off the older girl look..
But I liked both they both had tough parts... madison had the ep. with her dad dying, and Kay had the car accident.. and everything after that.

Back