Madison M/ Kay P: Lindsey Willows

Re: Madison McReynolds/ Kay Panabaker: Lindsey Willows

if they kill lindsey, i will be mad.

IMO they wont kill Lindsey. Catherine already lost his ex husband, they mustn't kill her daughter as well... :rolleyes:

What I would love to see is a parallel storyline with Brass and Ellie making peace and Catherine and Lindsay patching their relationship. I think TPTB could do a really good job with that.

sh*t I knew the name sounded farmiliar, kay Panabaker is from that Disney show my sister watches where she plays the goody goody. No way, I cannot see her as Linds. I guess I should wait to judge though.

well, whatever. i think since they didnt' do the story they should bring back madison. and as far as the story goes i'm glad they didnt' do it. it is just going way too far.

Even if she doesn't die, it'll still be an awesome storyline...though I had this mental thing going of her being called to the scene, maybe it's a hit and run or something, and having no clue it's Lindsay....oh great the plot bunnies strike again lol. Fanfic!

I was a little disappointed when they didn't do anything in the season finale with Lindsey. I'd heard the spoilers and when nothing happened (the finale was a little lackluster anyway) I felt a little sad. It definitely would've added drama.

Lindsey's definitely an interesting character on the show. She adds some dimension on Catherine's life -- you know, she's not just a CSI, she has a family and other things to focus on besides her job.

Did they make Lindsey older sometime during the show? I saw the pilot tonight and she looked so young there...I know six years has passed but she still didn't look old enough to be what, 16 now?

Mel23 said:
Did they make Lindsey older sometime during the show? I saw the pilot tonight and she looked so young there...I know six years has passed but she still didn't look old enough to be what, 16 now?

she is supposed to be 14 so they skipped 1 or 2 years, nothing bing for TV standards. I know what you mean though in "Pilot" I was like :eek:, she is two or something! It didn't make sence why they brought that little girl's case in at the very end. I want to see them get the guy who did that to the poor kid and they just stuck it in there.

was she even in the final ep for the season.
they cant take Maddie away she's great.

I'm so disappointed in the direction the show is going that changing Lindsey by dumping Madison seems to be par for the course for the 'new' CSI. :mad:

WHAT?? I didn't know they were going to change actresses!!

Don't like it when they do that. Just like what happened with Ellie Brass ... very disturbing :eek:

Shoot. I really liked Madison. Plus she's been on the show for 6 years now ... that will be so weird :(

Re: MR-KP/Lindsey *Possible Spoilers*

I think Madison did a great job playing Lindsey, It's very odd to see Kay Panabaker.. but.. has she already played Lindsey, or is she going to? Because we're only at the half of s6 here..

Well, that's what I was wondering. Because I have seen the whole season and I haven't noticed it if she has already played Lindsey -it's not like she was in every single episode, but still. Has she?

I went on the IMDb, and she is credited as Lindsey in Way To Go :confused: I must have missed something. WAS she in WTG?

That's weird, I didn't think Lindsay ever appeared in WTG. I know Catherine talked to her on the phone. Maybe you could hear Lindsay's voice? I don't know.
BAH, my friend has my tape of the episode. kasjdfhglksf. I wanna rewatch it, lol

Back