Madison M/ Kay P: Lindsey Willows

Re: MR-KP/Lindsey *Possible Spoilers*

That makes me wonder if poor Lindsay is developing a car-phobia now, with all the accidents she happens to get into...

yeah that gotta suck. But isn't that weird? her being in like 2 car accidents.? coinikedink?

Talk about keeping it in the family, on the same network and the same night. Kay Panabaker's older sister Danielle can be seen on the new CBS hit show "Shark" which airs right after CSI.

I watched some of Danielle's performance on "Shark" last night. She did really well.

RE: Lindsey being in multiple car accidents - it happens all the time with people involved in multiple car accidents throughout their lives. It just so happens that, for Lindsey, there were always extenuating circumstances for hers. They weren't just normal "accidents".

Maybe the show figures get them all in before Lindsey starts driving? Okay not funny but still. I couldn't resist. :D

It's funny you say that, Destiny, because that was a scene in "Shark" with Danielle last night - practicing driving with her dad in the car.

Danielle I personally think before I saw BTK is a better actress, but I didn't see shark but I want to. And trutfully Destiny I found tthat funny. =D

I heard about that yeah. Was it planned? Talk about a coincidence :eek:

Back to Lindsey. I think we got used to Madison because well you know she kinda grew up with the show -I mean 6 years is a long time:eek:

yeah and she was soo cute. wow she is like a year younger than me.. I feel like a pedaphile. lol.

the only way i can accept them recasting is if madison chose not to return for whatever reason.

I think that Kay is a very talented actress, especially after last night. I didnt like the idea of her replacing Madison at first but now I think that she has a very promising future as Linsdey Willows :)

:D What can I say, I did see the ep of "Shark" which I think is what brought that to mind. :lol:

im going to have to say, the first time we saw lindsey the acting was so bad i could barely take it. when she was complaining in the car she was so unconvincing, but the girl can cry, ill give her that. when catherine rescued her kay seemed very natural in that scene. but the car scene was so forced an unnatural. im sure it will get better the more exposure she gets :)

Ah. I don't know teenagers are like that.. they are never convincing.. I mean it was probally meant to make it look like she was mad at Cath but she wasn't really supposed too. You understand what I'm getting at?... I feel I didn't word that right.. basically say my mom did something wrong I would be mad at her but not really cause Im not really mad at her, but I try to convince her that I am .. that's the vibe I was getting from Lindsay. I hope you understand.. but Its just a thought..

^ i agree....maybe it was ment to feel like lindsey was trying to guilt trip cath so she would spend more time with her....and if this is the case...kay did a good job acting it out....

Back