"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Oct 17, 2007.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: "MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

As Macalleigh packed her clothes with excitment her mom continued chattering about sex.

"Macalleigh, are you listening to me love?"

"I am mom. I understand. Why do you think we are going to make love?"

"Call it intuition sweetheart. You are almost 18 and you will be starting your senior year in September."

"Oh mom. Just because I'm 18 soon doesn't mean I'm going to jump into bed with Horatio. For goodness sakes."

"Okay sweetheart. But just remember to play it safe if you do."

Walking over to her mom. She gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you mom. Please don't worry. You raised a very smart girl."

"I know that sweetheart. Now...let's get you to the Airport."

Heading downstairs Mac and Gabe were waiting.

"About time Angel baby."

"Sorry dad. Mom got caught up in one of her do and don't chats."

"Good...then you don't need one from me. Right?"

"Right dad. Can we go now?"

When they arrived at the Airport Macalleigh grabbed a magazine for the flight.

"Flight 207 to Miami now boarding at gate 6."

"Okay guys. I'll see you when I get back. I love you."

"We love you too sweetheart. Have a safe flight."

Once Macalleigh was on the plane Mac turned to his wife and said..."you think she understood?"

"I do Mac. She's to smart not to."

Miami

"Come on dad. I need the hummer to pick up Macalleigh."

"Now listen son."

"Oh no dad. Don't you dare start with that sex topic again. I get it."

"Okay son. Okay let's go."

Arriving at the Airport Horatio seen Macalleigh waiting.

"Hi Angel. Sorry we are late."

"That's okay. Hi Horatio."

"Hello sweetheart. How's your mom and dad?"

"They're good."

"Are you ready for fun in sun Angel?"

"I am. I've been looking forward to this all year."

"Then let's go. The beach awaits."

Taking her hand they headed home to unpack and hit the beach.

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I like the end of the horrible time MaCalleigh had. And now the fun in Miami? Grab those sunnies girls :cool: The 'do and dont' do chat' brilliant Linda :lol:

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:cool: Oh that reminds me of a picture I have on my pc Jools. Im so glad that MaCalleighs going to be allowed to relax after everythings thats happened at high school :D

4. MacsLovlyAngl

After unpacking her things, Macalleigh changed into her bikini.

*Whistle*. "Wow....no that is one hot bikini. I'm not sure if I want you running around the beach in that." he laughed.

"Hmm...and why not. Don't you like me in black."

"No Macalleigh I don't. I love you in it."

Wrapping his hands around her tiny waist Horatio could feel her shiver from his touch.

"So beautiful. My gorgeous Angel." he whispered against her ear as she melted into him.

Looking up into his eyes they could feel the passion burn between them. And as their lips met, the passion sparked.

"Ahem...."

Breaking apart Horatio seen his mom standing there.

"Hey mom. We were just getting ready to head to the beach."

"Hi Stella."

"Hi Macalleigh. How was your school year?"

"It was good. I passed with 96% grade average."

"Good for you sweetheart. Horatio your dad had to take the Hummer. So you and Macalleigh can borrow my car."

"Thanks mom. We should be home around 11pm."

"That's fine. You kids have fun."

"Thanks. We will."

When they arrived at the beach Horatio ran into a couple of his friends.

"Hey Horatio. Who's the gorgeous lady you're holding?"

"David, Susan, Cindy. This is Macalleigh."

"Wow...so you are Macalleigh. We've heard alot about you. But Horatio never once mentioned how beautiful you are."

"That's because I know you David. The last thing my girl needs is you hitting on her." he laughed.

"Nah. Come on man. I would never, he winked. So are you two coming to the party tonight?"

"I'm not sure man. Macalleigh just got here. More and likely we will be spending a quiet night together."

"Shame. I've been told it's going to be one hell of a party."

"Maybe next time David. We'll see you later."

"Okay man. If you change your minds you know where to find us. Macalleigh... it was nice to finally meet you."

"You too. Take care."

Walking hand and hand down the beach Cindy said...." Just how the hell did he score her?"

"Don't start Cindy. Horatio has never given you the time of day. You need to get over him."

"Screw you Susan. Tell me more David."

"Ahhh. You don't know? They grew up together. They've been a couple since the cradle."

"Get out. You're kidding right?"

"Nope. Their families bonded from the begining. Even before they were born."

"How'd you learn so much about Horatio?"

"Are you kidding!! His parents are Lt. Horatio Caine and Det.Stella Bonasera Caine. Her parents are Det.Calleigh Duquesne Taylor and Det.Mac Taylor. All of them are CSI's. They've been through hell together and back."

"You know what I think David?"

"No what?"

"I think you should tell me more about Macalleigh."

"Forget it Cindy. Just let it go. Horatio is not for you."

"What, you don't think I'm good enough?"

"It's not that Cindy. Just trust me for once. Horatio is not for you. Give it a rest."

"Hmm. We shall see."

When they arrived at the party it was in full swing.

"Hey Jessica."

"Hi David. It's about time you got here."

"I know babe. Sorry we were late. But we ran into Horatio and his girlfriend Macalleigh on the beach."

"Really!!! Is she as beautiful as they say. Does she really have turquoise eyes?"

"She does. With the longest set of legs I've ever seen."

"Oh for Chirst sakes. Shut the hell up about her."

"Ouch...what's the matter Cindy? Finally realize you can never have Horatio?"

"Fuck you Jessie."

Heading out the patio door Cindy watched as they played on the beach.

5. MarineGirl#1

Somehow Cindy's not my kinda girl. Now what could she be up to? Definetely no good... Update soon Linda :thumbsup:

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I'm with Jools :D...I want to see what this Cindy's up to!

7. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

I agree with Jools and Natty, I'm really beginning to seriously hate Cindy. She just as to realise that Horatio doesn't want her, that he's destined to be with MaCalleigh. :bolian: :devil:

Please add more soon Linda :cool:

8. MacsLovlyAngl

This little story is based on real events. This happened to my Aunt. I loved the story when she told it to me. So I'd thought I'd share her experience. Though I changed it a little.:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Horatio and Macalleigh arrived home. They found a note his mom and dad.

"Kids, Dinner is in the oven. Your mom and I recieved tickets for a play tonight. We won't be to late. Have a good evening. Love dad. Oh...behave."

*Giggling* "So much like my parents."

"Listen Angel. Seeing we are alone would you like to hit that party for a bit."

Looking passionately into Horatio's eyes she whispered...."No. I'd rather be here alone with you. I've missed you so much Horatio."

Placing his two fingers under her chin. He leaned in and kissed her.

"Not as much as I've missed you Angel. So, what would you like to do then."

"Can we cuddle with a movie?"

"Of course we can. You pick the movie, and I'll pop the popcorn."

Heading into the kitchen Horatio pulled out the little box, opened it, and stared at Macalleigh's ring.

"Soon Angel. Very soon."

Meanwhile...

Stella and Horatio were walking along the beach enjoying the warm Miami night.

"Horatio. Do you think he's asked her yet?"

"I'm not sure love. If he's smart he will have."

"I know. But I just don't know how Macalleigh's going to feel about him leaving the Country for four years."

"I'm sure she'll understand sweetheart."

"I hope you are right. Four years is a very long time to be away."

Turning his wife in his arms he whispered...."Listen sweetheart. This is why he has to ask her. This is going to either break them, or make them all the stronger. And yes. It may come down to Horatio having to give up his future or vice vesa. No matter what way we look at it, someone is going to come out hurt."

"Horatio she is young. What makes you think she is ready to accept his ring?"

"Love sweetheart. Their love is like ours, forever."

Wrapping his wife tightly in his arms she prayed that her husband was right.

*Back at the House*

"Macalleigh?"

"Yeah?"

Bending down on one knee in front of her he pulled the box out of his pocket.

"Macalleigh. You know how much I love you and need you."

"I love you and need you too Horatio."

"Macalleigh would you accept this promise ring from me. A sign of what is to come in our future."

Looking at the ring sparkle Macalleigh cried.

"Horatio, I don't know? I'm sorry we are so young."

"I know Macalleigh. But I need to know now before I go away that you will be here when I get back."

"Go away. Go away where?"

"Over seas. I'll be gone for four years. Promise me Macalleigh, take my ring."

Macalleigh was in shock, and a little hurt. For he had never mentioned how interested he was in going over seas.

"Horatio, why didn't you ever tell me you had intentions of going over seas?"

"It wasn't something I was sure of Macalleigh. But then I realized how important it was for me to help out our Country. Plus with the degree's I can earn over seas I can come home to great job opportunities."

"I just don't know Horatio. I need time to think."

"To think about what Macalleigh. Our love is true. The kind that lasts forever. What is there to think about?"

"Alot Horatio. I'm sorry I just can't accept it right now."

"I don't understand Macalleigh. It's just a ring. A symbol that you will wait for me."

"I'm sorry Horatio. I love you so much, but I'm not ready, I'm sorry."

Becoming a little hurt and angry. Horatio closed the box and went out to the balcony to cool off. Heading down to the beach he sat in the sand when Cindy walked by.

"Hi Horatio. Where's Macalleigh?"

"She's in the house."

"Are you okay? You seem angry."

"Just leave me alone Cindy. Go back to your party."

"Horatio please talk to me. I'm here for you."

"Cindy!! you don't know anything about me. For the three years I've known you you've never said to boo to me. But now that Macalleigh is here you decide to care. Just go, I know what you are up too. And it isn't going to work."

Looking up at the balcony Cindy seen Macalleigh. And without warning she grabbed Horatio and kissed him, tongue on tongue as she plunged into his mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" As he broke the kiss.

"Nothing. Just giving you a kiss. You may want to explain to your Macalleigh though as she was watching. See ya Horatio."

Turning up towards the window he seen her with shiny tears in her eyes.

"Oh Christ. Macalleigh."

Running up to the house, he walked inside and found her packing.

"I'm sorry Macalleigh. It's not what you think. She kissed me."

"Horatio I can't do this, I'm sorry. I need to go home. It has nothing to with the kiss. I seen her initiate it."

"Then why Macalleigh? You don't have to leave. We have the whole summer together."

"I need time to think. I'm sorry Horatio. If I stay here I won't be able to make an honest decision on what I want. Please understand."

It was at that moment his mom and dad walked in.

"Horatio. Can you book me a flight home please."

"Why sweetheart? I thought you were staying for the summer."

"I'm sorry, I can't. I need time to think. All of this is to much for me."

"Okay sweetheart, okay."

Looking over at her son. Stella knew that Macalleigh had said no.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I had to reread and think before I replyed after what I just read lol..........Linda!!! :scream: You are too good at these cliffhangers :lol: Dont leave it too long before you update *passes cookies :D*

10. MarineGirl#1

*Takes the cookies* Thanks Nat. I needed those while reading this update. Wow Linda, Horatio really has MaCalleigh confused *and me*. Don't keep us hanging for too long ;)

11. MacsLovlyAngl

After booking her flight Horatio called Mac.

"Hello".

"Mac...it's Horatio.

"Horatio? Is something wrong?"

"Umm. Well...it seems Macalleigh is coming home."

"Home? Why?"

"Well....Horatio made his decision to go over seas. But in the process, he bought a ring for Macalleigh. Not an engagement ring, a promise ring. The promise that she'd wait for him."

"Ahhh.... Let me guess, she wouldn't accept it?"

"No, she wouldn't. I think she's scared."

"She is Horatio. He most likely scared the hell out of her. That's okay, send her home. I'll pick her up at the Airport. What time is her flight?"

"10am in the morning."

"Okay. Thanks Horatio."

"Anytime Mac. Anytime."

Hanging up the phone Calleigh was listening.

"Did I hear you right? Macalleigh's coming home?"

"She is love. It seems Horatio is going over seas for 4 years."

"Over seas? Did you know?"

"I knew a little. He had talked to me a few times about it, but he hadn't made his decision."

"But I don't understand. Why would this make Macalleigh come home?"

"Well it seems young Horatio presented her with a promise ring."

"A ring? Oh Mac... She's to young."

"I know that love. But it was just a promise ring. Just Horatio's way of knowing Macalleigh would wait for him."

"When is she coming home?"

"Tomorrow love. I'll be picking her up at the Airport."

Back in Miami Macalleigh was sitting out on the patio.

"Hi sweetheart. Can we talk?"

"Sure Stella. What is it?"

"I was just wondering why you wanted to go home. You don't have to leave hon just because you said no."

"I know that Stella. But Horatio gave me no idea that he was even concidering going overseas."

"Aww sweetheart. He didn't tell you because he wasn't sure himself until he talked to your dad a while ago."

"He talked to my dad?"

"He did sweetheart. Your dad informed him on some things he was unsure of. Things he needed the answer to before making his decision."

*Crying* "I just don't know if I can do this. I don't feel ready to accept his ring."

"Oh sweetheart. He understands that. What he can't understand is why you are leaving. Why are you Macalleigh?"

Looking her in the eyes she said...."Cause I'm scared Auntie. So scared."

It had been a long time since Macalleigh had called her Auntie. It was something they had stopped when the kids started seeing each other.

"Scared of what hon?"

"Scared that he'll be hurt, or killed. Scared that I'll be left alone. I love him Stella, so much it hurts and I'm so afraid he'll not come home."

Taking Macalleigh in her arms, she hugged her tightly as Horatio watched from the door with tears in his eyes.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*sniff* that well written Linda....Is she going to stay?!? Can't wait for the next update. But i'll try and be patient this time...Cookie? :lol:

13. MarineGirl#1

Aw, that was sad, now you leave me with the cliffhanger of going home. I know what I'd do ;) I want some tea with that cookie :lol:

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Passes on the cookies for she just finished lunch:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Stella left Macalleigh to her thoughts Horatio came out.

"Hi Angel. How you feeling?"

Macalleigh could tell by looking in his eyes that he had been crying.

"Did I do that to you Horatio? Did I hurt you?" *she whispered,with tears.*

"Not as much as I hurt you Angel. I'm so, so sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

Embracing her in his arms. He held her tight, never wanting to let go, never wanting to release her in case she diappeared.

*Whisper* "Horatio"?

"What is it Macalleigh?"

"Love me. Take me upstairs and snuggle with me before I leave."

"Leave? You're still going home?"

"I need to Horatio. I need time to figure all this out. I need to figure out if this is what I want for me. Please tell me you understand."

"I do Angel. I understand."

Walking into the house they headed upstairs right pass his parents. Closing the door they locked out the world for a while.

"Horatio?"

"It's okay Stella. We need to learn to trust them, and they need time together to decide what is right."

"Do you think they'll survive this?"

They will love. They will."

Meanwhile in NY....

He watched. He stalked, followed and trapped her. He knew these new teeth the dentist in jail made him would come in handy for his next killing spree. Ten years they had locked him up, but now, now he was free. He couldn't wait to start killing again. Grabbing the girl he pushed her up against the wall with force, knocking her out cold.

Stripping her of her clothes, he raped her, taking what she had not offered. Slowly waking up she seen his face, and as he grinned she noticed his metal teeth pointed and sharp. But before she could scream he bit down and tore out her throat.

Heading back into the shadows he waited for his next victim to come along.

4am.....

"Taylor."

"Mac it's Danny. We need you down here now. We have a female victim with her throat torn out, we are in the alley on 42nd street."

"Okay Danny, I'll be right there."

Hanging up the phone Mac dressed, grabbed his kit and headed out the door.

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*Bins cookies* I wanna know whats going on :lol: But I promise i'll sit quietly this time.....I hope H/MaCalleigh sort things out :)