Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynny -- aww..... I was just asking her why she mentioned me in her previous spoiler box and she said that when I write something, it seems to happen, too. Hahhaa....

Ranma -- waaaaaah! SALAMAT SOBRA!!!! Sadly, I'm on loser dialup and will have to wait for other ways to watch the episode but thanks for the links.

LOL, in Officer Blue -- I love it that they were undressing together :devil:

I feel sad for Peyton. I can only imagine (or write :lol: ) how she felt... how she decided to end it with Mac. The moments when she was writing that letter and finally sealing it in that envelope. Am I making anyone cry now? Haha.

I LOOOOVE that Stella had the chance to read the letter. That's such a nice touch, not only SMACked-wise as well as adding to the strength of their friendship. That shows that Stella is still part of Mac's life OUTSIDE work. I mean, Lindsey and Danny did not know about Cozy's. But Stella did. She knew where to find him without thinking. And upon seeing her, he knew what she was there for. Come on, if that's not being best of friends, I don't know what is! XD

MJ -- LOL, should I ask for a salary then? Hahahaha. I probably should add more DF then to my fics :lol: . But seriously, I'm just glad that the PTB are thinking the same way as we are.

Thats sounds sooo great! Like the ultimate SMack eppie! I'll agree with everyones comments about 4x04 (and try not to think bad thoughts about NZ :p)

Guys, if you liked "Rise" from Will Dailey as much as I did, go and check out his page!

I am gonna order both cds. He is a frakkin brillant musician. CBS Records did an outstanding marketing job to bring him on the show. His song also appears on the latest eppy of Miami (upcoming or not I can't judge cause I don't watch the show - I just read it). Gosh that's what I call viral marketing at its best. And I can tell... it's my daily business at RL work. ;)

Anyways... check it out. It's definitely worth it! :)

One last comment on Peyton's way to break up... I forced my bfriend to watch that scene and went in complete awe while he was kinda rolleyes on me (I always make him watch the latest shipper moments of SMACK, so he is used to it, he doesn't have that "WHo are you, Alien that used to be my gfriend?" look on his face anymore when I can't stop talking SMACK the whole evening :lol:) and his comment on things were quite funny:

What is that a crappy way to break off with somebody? A letter? And then cheesy like that? That's a double scoff for poor Mac. If I would be him and you'd be Peyton, I would yell the heck outa you for not facing me! ... And then I would run off getting some comfort from beautiful Stella... :devil: She is better for him than Peyton anyways. At least tough girl [Stel] would never break off by mail!

He actually SAID that indeed! I was LMAO cause first of all he has an OPINION on that scene? And then he is putting things in context to SMACK! :lol: I don't know if that's sounds funny to you right now, but I thought it was hilarious... :lol:

Hiya, hiya, hiya! *Mo giggles as she pokes her head into the thread full of bouncing shippers!* :lol:
I know I've said this before and I still think it's true, that Smacked is going to take a while to get together...but that said, I am convinced that the PTB mean to put them together, otherwise what would be the point of fabulous scenes like this eppy was full of?! And why would all the people they date end up dying, leaving, or turning out bad or all three! It's because Smacked is made for eachother but the PTB feel it's necessary to draw out the tension and the drama for as long as possible! :p :lol: But the good thing about that is, the longer they draw it out the sweeter it will be when they do get together...(as a fluffy I can't believe I'm saying this...cuz I want Smacked babies like NOW! :lol: ) but I could totally see it doing something like JAG where the last eppy is Smacked getting married or about to....with lots of hot kissing! :devil: I would be okay with that! ;)

Cate yay for a new chapter! Sweet! :D (I think Dylan gave me his cold! :lol: )

BonaTaylor said:
Ouzo? :eek: I wanna have ouzo with you too, CSI_Willows! Or is it just for the newbies...? :( ;)

Just call me Sor, is a lot easier :D *hands you the bottle of Ouzo* Take a shot, who wants also? :lol:

Lynny, we're always dorky about Smacked :p

This was a wonderful, great and shippy episode!!! :D **cheers to all of you** and yes, the song was totally about them at the end!!! ;)

I could totally see it doing something like JAG where the last eppy is Smacked getting married or about to....with lots of hot kissing! I would be okay with that!
I have to agree with you Moriel21 I think they will leave it until some of the last episodes until they put them together! But I definitely think it's gonna happen...I mean why kill of Mac's wife? Then Stellas bf turn out to be really scary and then Peyton leaving Mac...hmmm...

Love the new chapter chaostheory08! Dylan and his mates are adorable!

Sor you've got Ouzo? Ohhh, I'll take a shot of that! ;) Maybe it'll clear this icky cold out of my head! :p Lol! :lol:

Yeah I definitely think Smacked will happen...I mean of course I do, that's why I ship them :lol: but really, they are the main characters and have so much history and caring and affection and this deep bond between them...it's inevitable really! :D Yay!

*waves hands* me want Ouzo too!!

*grins at Lynny* i want to hear a story :p Hee. like ate catie said... i was telling her about her fics :lol: youd agree if i told her she should write more smexy ficcies right :p *hint hint ate cate* :lol:

OOH! last update! it's sooo cute! *gg* will review it later ate.

ugh. i dont wanna discuss about the break up. im a bit disappointed over than but however...

hee... the only 'obstacle' now is that Mr. Eerie guy -_-;
can someone get 'im and hide him in a closet? Lynny's closet perhaps? so i can keep Macky in mine? :p Hee XD

BonaTaylor XD I know! that's one of the reasons why that scene is just so perfect! :D

OMG this is a belated post but...

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Peyton broke up with Mac!!! OMG I saw the video at ranma's and now I'm watching the episode and OMG the final scene was excellent. But I'm confused guys :S. Was Stella remembering the things in the bar or it actually happened at the end of the episode after she read Peyton's letter??. I mean, that bar scene had happened before?, or when she was at the bar she had already read the letter? o_O

thanks guys :)

Oh, and the scene with the parachute Mac's like: "but you were smiling!!!" like you say you don't like but you smiled, omg, jealousy?? LOL. I'm overreacting but I loved it :D

Bye guys :D

Lol, Reine the bar scene happened after Stella read the letter...she read the letter and knew immediately where Mac would be and so she went to him because she knew he needed her! Wasn't that SO sweet!

Heehee, I think Mac wanted Stella to jump...but not with Mr. Icky...but with him! ;)

But the good thing about that is, the longer they draw it out the sweeter it will be when they do get together...(as a fluffy I can't believe I'm saying this...cuz I want Smacked babies like NOW! ) but I could totally see it doing something like JAG where the last eppy is Smacked getting married or about to....with lots of hot kissing! I would be okay with that!

Oh I sooooo agree! The longer they draw this out, the better and more fulfilling the conclusion will be. Unlike some ships, I could not get tired of SMACked. I remember in Alias -- Sydney/Vaughn ship took tooooo long to culminate and I got tired before they even had their first kiss. But with SMACked, there's always something new for them and about them.

One interesting thing that was brought up was their taste of significant others. Creeps, losers, quitters, death, tragedy.... and that applies for both of them. Hmmm... the more they go through that (how ever painful), the more they drift closer together. Geddit? :)

Cate yay for a new chapter! Sweet! (I think Dylan gave me his cold! )
*hands Mo a candypop* Tee-hee!

They are obviously used to it
Practicing for bigger and better things to come! :devil:

MJ -- my cousin and I are planning to write something Peyton POV as she was writing the letter. So now, given than I haven't watched the episode yet... we need the content of her break-up letter.

BonaTaylor -- you should invite your bf here. I will drag my mom here too if she wants haha. Coolbeans!

My mom was like, "Aw... poor Mac. But hey, typical guy. Seemingly unaffected by the breakup, drowning it out -- in his case, in music. Although this is the FIRST TIME I've ever seen or heard that a guy talks about a break up (ala heart-to-heart talk) with a WOMAN!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back