Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone newbie here :) I'm 100% Smacked shipper ! thought I'd say hello because I will probably be spending alot of time in this thread !

Hey Leanne, welcome to our little SMACK universe.
*wave and pass on olive oil and ties as welcome present*

I hope you enjoy your time here!! :D The latest development on our fav ship just made us all go a bit crazy here, so it is very good time for your to pop in. ;)

magicmunchies, you need to make your mom watch the most important scenes from SMACK. Then she start to see the love and not the fashion style anymore! ;) If Mac can handle those low cut tops, she can handle it too. :devil: :lol:

It made me go a little crazy too :lol: now I have people to talk to about it !

My mum doesn't watch it but whenever I do she always say's she loves Stella's/Melina's hair ! Doesn't everyone

My season 3 came this morning I've just watched The Ride-In :D

BonaTaylor said:
magicmunchies, you need to make your mom watch the most important scenes from SMACK. Then she start to see the love and not the fashion style anymore! ;) If Mac can handle those low cut tops, she can handle it too. :devil: :lol:

I shall! I will bombard her with SMacked goodness hehe! Then she will have to admit i am right!

LeanneUK said:
It made me go a little crazy too :lol: now I have people to talk to about it !
Yeah, we're here doing NOTHING else! :devil:

My season 3 came this morning I've just watched The Ride-In :D

Oh the Ride In! The roof top scene. LOVE it! Such a great SMACK moment. This one's sooo on my top ten list!!!

magicmunchie said: I shall! I will bombard her with SMacked goodness hehe! Then she will have to admit i am right!

Yeehaw!! You go girl!!! :lol: :p

magicmunchies said:
Haha! :D!

I love the roof top scene! It's sooo *searches for a word* SMacktastic...SMackgasmic take your pick :D!

ROTFL! :lol: Great creation of words magicmunchies! I'll take that into active vocabulary.

Bfriend: So how was last nights eppy of NY?
Me: Oooh, it was so SMACKtastic, I had to rewatch it directly!!!!

:lol: ;)

Oh, by the way... I was sooo in awe over last week's ending that I completely forgot my own wall predicting exactly this!! Stella going to listen to Mac who gets himself indulge in music to wash away the pains of the break up. Well... that wasn't much of a deal cause we all know that already while looking at the promo pics, but I think my quote is quite a good pick...

I just saw the HQ pics over in the pic thread about a week before the actual eppy aired and directly got inspired doing a wall. :D

Funny, isn't it? :lol: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back