Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Icky has escalated to gifts now? That convo between Mac and Stell about giving in to the romance was pretty cute, but Stella's "nah" after Mac walked away...that was the best!

*Looks p***ed* grrrrr! Darn you NZ! Can't wait to see that eppie (When it finally airs...sometime in 2100...)

Hi!i'm new here. My name is Debbie and a whole SMACked fan. I love them!Of course i read spoliers ( i cant live without them lol)and i became a cheerleader tonight LOL! Bless letters!
i'm so happy to know Peyton is over in Mac's life...time to have more SMACkeds moments
I trust Peter Lenkov. He is adorable and SHIPPER! (pure romantic guy

and I was curious. An episode or two ago, Stella was working on a computer, and I got no small enjoyment out of the fact it was a Mac. (My roommates gave me funny looks when i started cackling.) But then i was thinking. Is it just her computer thats a Mac, or all the computers at the lab? I haven't paid enough attention to notice. But I liked the touch.
Well, there are 3 computers used on the show: Dell for the screens in the A/V lab, Mac for the office computers and HP for the laptops. :) It was a nice touch because the name "Mac Taylor" for well, Mac could be taken from Forrest Gump. Lt. Dan Taylor bought stocks from Apple Macintosh.

One more movie of Gary's with 'mac': Fallen Angel. His character, Terry -- his father's name was... wanna bet? Haha, it was Mac, too.

LOL, anong kinalaman ko dun? Haha... grabe, talagang pinuntahan pa ni Stella si Mac! Wheee!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG..... *hyperventilates* OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!!! *She* saw the letter? *She* went to *him*? Xet d00d! I wonder how much it too for Stella not to grab Mac and hug him with all her might. Deym, gotta watch the scene. I actually like the way they handled it -- breaking up through letter. I mean, it could be worse: through the phone. It's a NIIIIIICE touch to have Stella see the letter and for HER to go TO Mac and not the other way around. Mac going to Stella and telling her himself is very OOC.

OMG, I have soooo much more to say but I'll wait for the conversation to kick start and I don't want to use these spoiler boxes lol.

Oh my... I soooo need to watch the eppy. NOW! This sounds like the SMACK eppy of the century!! :D Keep me updated, guys!! :devil: I need to hear all the details!!! YEAH!

I haven't seen the whole ep yet (still working, grrr) but I've got a couple of pressies for you guys! Especially for those who haven't seen the ep yet :D

Click on my username and go to my journal. You'll be all happy, I promise :devil:

chaostheory08 said:
Labtech (to self): Detective Bonasera... with an AK... on the way to Detective Taylor's office? Oh my...
Labtech2 (to self): What a woman!

You know that Holland had 'Officer Blue' yesterday? :lol: I missed you guys, real life is too busy at the moment :( Welcome to al the new people, you can find olive oil on the right and I have some ouzo with me :devil: :lol:

ranma said:
I haven't seen the whole ep yet (still working, grrr) but I've got a couple of pressies for you guys! Especially for those who haven't seen the ep yet :D

Click on my username and go to my journal. You'll be all happy, I promise :devil:

:eek: Thank you so much for posting. You were right I'm very, very happy! :D

ranma said:

Oh, ranma THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for posting!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :p :p I loved the clips.

*Am I still supposed to spoilerbox my thoughts? Hm... I'll do it anyways...*

I can't believe how much SMACK we got here. That talk between Mac and Stella about Mr Eerie... Gosh this was so perfect. Love the casuality they were talking with each other. And especially Mac's sentence "I like the way we do our best to avoid those kinda thing" showed SOOOO much how deeply connected they are. Oh dear gosh! You could so see that they are both kinda lost in the open sea of love *geez, can I get any cheesier?! :lol: * and share their thoughts about it. That soooo shows that they are just the perfect item. I have the feeling, they kinda start to realize it now though they are still very afraid of admitting it to themselves. And the clip with Mac playing... I love the fact that Stel sees the letter and directly KNOWS where to find her man and him sensing her and nodding towards her in this blind understanding of why she is there (okay, I am reaching here, but it COULD be!!! :lol: )... *sigh* this is real love! I have to say that these little tentative steps towards each other is going to lead to more. The writers sooo ship our fav couple! :devil: TPTB! I didn't really expect to write this at all, but you did an outstanding job here! Love the newest development. And that you gave them so much screen time makes my shipper heart just jump higher and higher! :D

This is just soooo perfect! :D

^^ Aah thank you...that whole spoilerbox of thoughts has got me really hyper and excited. :D

You've gotta love shipping... it really can cheer you up!

CSI_Willows said:
Welcome to al the new people, you can find olive oil on the right and I have some ouzo with me :devil: :lol:

Ouzo? :eek: I wanna have ouzo with you too, CSI_Willows! Or is it just for the newbies...? :( ;)

I am still so overexcited about the latest development. :eek: :D When I think about that handshake we got in Officer Blue, then it kind of have the same feeling as those scenes from last night. The way Mac and Stella are with each other is just WAY more comfortable then they are with others (inkl. their sign. others... :devil: )

handbag , yeah, you're right! Shipping makes your day!

^^Ouzo you say? :eek: O_O I want one *thinks Opa!* :lol: :p

*waves to another new poster*
HEY! welcome to teh wub shippy! ^_^
SMackin' since Stella pwns over Macky :p

Macky said something like them being the same... Hee.. and how that lyrics in the end suits them? another Hee... and Macky tellin' Stel to take the plunge *with him anyone? :devil:* and I agree. i totally loved the part that SHE knew where HE was and SHE went there... letting him know that she knows and she's there for him.. Oh Macky, Stel, doncha see where this is all connected? :lol: ^^ I bet Mac plays with his intrument (guitar!) anytime for Stella. :D tis soo sweet. *sigh* isnt this one of the best eppies or what?! YES stella, forget Drew... jump with macky (parachute scene peeps) :lol: nice guttery sentences o_O :p

ranma- I wub you! *gg* now i can watch it at any time i want to. :D thankies.

:lol: biro mo, pag may idea k tpos isulat mo... bka mgkatotoo uli! Hee! XD ang saya nga eh! dream come true bah? :p exciting... kaso mdyo sad me about peyton... :(

btw, mmunchies, i saw someone write a fic about this eppie so im not gonna bother writing one. *shrugs* ill just update my WiPs :D

Hey guys!

Just a reminder to make it easier on everybody:

Once an episode has aired in the entire United States, spoiler boxes are no longer needed!

So, after 2am EST, you no longer need them

Thanks

Any questions, just ask!

^ Oh alright! Thanks 1CSIMfan! I am always so unsure w/ spoiler boxes since I am not even living in the States! :lol: Anyways... your hint will make things easier indeed. :)

Oh and more comment on that song... mj , you are SOOOO right about the lyrics. I love that line "Just like when you have fallen, I will be there when you rise." And then Stella's look on her face.

What an eppy?!?! Just so plain perfect, I have no words for it!! I still can't come over it and have to watch the vid clips over and over again. :D :D :D

Gosh, I soooo need to go to bed now... :eek:

*does the no more Peyton dance* -- Although I did like her, I just hate when ppl screw with one of my OTP's damnit.

if MJ and Cate does language lynny can't understand one more dangit time, I'm gonna go begin to tell you a story.

I like that Stella saw the letter that Peyton wrote, I swear its been so long since I heard Peytons voice -- It really didn't click in my head that it WAS her. I was mostly thinking, who the frig is that? LOL.

I'm glad that Stella saw him play, now we can go dorky over it. let the smacked dorkness begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back