Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Mo grabs the spork and giggles...* This'll show him alright! ;) Let's go get him! :lol:

Heck yeah we deserve this Lynny! They do too...but we knew that already! ;)

Can't wait for this eppy...it's gonna be good! :D

wow...I feel like the JI here

Um...my fav SMacked moment is the 'We take of each other' scene in 'In charge of the post' 2x24...or to be a mindless drone i'd say the famous tie scene!!!! Yeah....

Lol, no worries Magic, Smacked goodness is always fun, even if you like the same scenes...they're all so good it doesn't matter! ;) Heehee! :D

I love the rooftop scene where Stella tells Mac she's scared and he says that thing in Greek to her and then hugs her...so sweet!! :D

Oooh had a SMacked scenebrainwave: when Stella says "There's no one in the department that I trust more than Mac Taylor both personally and professionally" in Comes around

Mo - lol, that's an old fic. I have to finish that one before TPTB hijacks the whole thing hahaha! If it is true (that it might go that way) -- then *all together now* Awwwww...... :)

UPDATE:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3820512/2/Aaaccchhhooo

Question: If Mac will dedicate a song to Stella, what would it be and how would she react to it? ;)

"There's no one in the department that I trust more than Mac Taylor both personally and professionally"
Oh yeah... and she said this under oath! The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Hahaha...

I love the scene in S1 where Stella sat on Mac's office chair. They were talking about something, thinking and then she sat on his chair like nobody's business. Not to mention bringing an AK in his office haha.

BonaTaylor said:
So just keep watching... your SMACK-addiction will grow soon. ;) :D

Yep the addiction is growing... at an alarming rate actually. I'm a bit worried. I love them already :D

I just watched the second half (because TV links hates me and won't load the whole episode :() of Supply and Demand (1x20 I think) and it was full of SMACK moments if you ask me :lol:.

They had a little lovers tiff just after Mac defended her from the guy who was talking about Stella's questioning of a suspect and Aiden was kinda caught in the middle. Then they went to the lab and Stella stood quite far away and had a sly glance at Mac. Don't think she enjoyed their argument.

Then they made up later and Mac's smile made me very happy. :D

All in all a good load of moments to keep me going :p :)

Question: If Mac will dedicate a song to Stella, what would it be and how would she react to it?
Ohhhh good question Cate babes! ;) First song that comes to my mind..."Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic!" :D I could totally see him dedicating that to her! Awwww!

And yeah I love that quote Cate, and that she said it under oath, all the better, heehee! :D

Can't wait until tomorrow night, I think we're gonna get some good Smacked-ness! :D

And yeah I love that quote Cate, and that she said it under oath, all the better, heehee!

Yeah. And it was on record, right? I mean, there's a stenographer transcribing the whole thing. So... they can tell their kids and grandkids how much they love each other -- all they have to do is to whip out that court document and show them. :lol:

I was cracking up at that time! Hahaha...PMS to the extreme
Oh yeah, that was such a great moment. I can imagine the labtechs Stella passed by on the way to Mac's office:

Labtech (to self): Detective Bonasera... with an AK... on the way to Detective Taylor's office? Oh my...
Labtech2 (to self): What a woman!

Oh I'm sure their kids won't need that to know how much Mom and Papa love eachother! ;) Heehee! :D But still it will most definitely make a nice story for the grandkids! :D

What woman indeed! :lol: :lol:

Labtech (to self): Detective Bonasera... with an AK... on the way to Detective Taylor's office? Oh my...
Labtech2 (to self): What a woman!

Hahaha! Yeah I can picture that! Well I wouldn't mess with Stella, she might come after me with a Ak or Mac for that matter :D

Moriel21 said:
Oh I'm sure their kids won't need that to know how much Mom and Papa love eachother! ;) Heehee! :D But still it will most definitely make a nice story for the grandkids! :D

What woman indeed! :lol: :lol:

Oh yes. Especially if one of those grandkids go into Law. And Mr. Law Professor can use this case as one of his examples.

Grandkid: Oh cool! Gramma even said she trusted Grampa with her life under oath. That's truth and nothing but the truth for ya.

:lol:

Grandkid: Oh cool! Gramma even said she trusted Grampa with her life under oath. That's truth and nothing but the truth for ya.

I feel like such a ji here!

That was such a Omg I can really honestly see that happening moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back