Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
They *are* my second Mulder and Scully. Add a few more years and I think we'll get there

ranma, I get what you mean, really. I'm a huge fan of the whole X-files thing and I'm proud of being a Scully/Mulder ship, but, are you serious?

Mulder and Scully first met on the 1x01, and didn't got toghether until end season seven. It is 7 years.

Stella and Mac already knew each other at the beggining of season one. Now we are on the fourth season, whish means moer than four years of friendship-relationship. So I think it's starting to be the time for getting these two REALLY involved.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Can't wait to see where this goes for them...now they are both unattached and available at the same time...it's about dang time!

Yeah it would be great to see!! Both single nothing to stop them from doing stuff.

Now we are on the fourth season, whish means moer than four years of friendship-relationship. So I think it's starting to be the time for getting these two REALLY involved.

It would be great after the fourth season as you say they have like four seasons behind their relationship. It's time to take the next step. It would be interesting to watch them over the episodes to see how they deal with their relationship at work. To see if he was the same with Peyton or different.

'Little Mac Man' comment to Mac in S2's Super Man was awfully cute

Yeah that was really sweet :D

Just wanted to say thank you for all those episodes you recommended :) I am just gonna start from the beginning but now I know which episodes to pay really close attention to. So thanks again to everyone!!! :D

Haha when my friend saw CSI NY she thought they were married too. I said they weren't but they so should be. And when I saw the ride in it was like ultra mega squee.

Since then my friends have all been smackers!

yas_NYPD said:

ranma, I get what you mean, really. I'm a huge fan of the whole X-files thing and I'm proud of being a Scully/Mulder ship, but, are you serious?

I'm not sure I get your question :confused: I do think they have the same bond. Maybe not as deep yet, but I hope Mac and Stella will share the same depth of relationship that Mulder and Scully eventually had ;)

Mulder and Scully first met on the 1x01, and didn't got toghether until end season seven. It is 7 years.

Well, I believe they did get together offscreen sometime in S4. No amount of DF poison can convince me otherwise! ;)

Ahhh well. I hope this season gives us a lot of sMacked like in S1. The first few eps have been fab. I want more moments between those two!

Guys... at least three lines of text per post. Please avoid one-liners. Thanks!

Anyway, yeah Mac's dinner invitation is soooo unconventional but its soooo sweet. I mean, he could easily watch the dogshow alone or not watch it at all but he wanted to have a good time -- with Stella no less!

Will update "Home" later. Just got home from the bookstore.

The "Little Mac Man" comment actually started off my venture into the fandom of SMACked. That's the title of my very first SMACked fic.

Sorry Cate (Can I call you that?) about the one liner *blushes*

I've been thinking (rare thing) and to be 100% honest I think I'll be kinda sad when these two end up together (which they will touch wood) because this gorgeous friendship will be lost. This could be I hope there will be lot's of scenes in S.4 like the dog show scene. I love this. But of course I would like die of happiness (but be slightly sad) if they did get slightly more (think of word) intimate hehehe

Well it's late here in kiwi land, so I might say night night!

^Oh no problem. Yeah, you can all me that. :)

Anyway, me too. When pairings become canon, they lose their appeal to me. They become boring and I can't write a half-decent fic on a canon pairing. LOL idk.

But with the case of SMACked, they will become canon at the very end of CSI:NY, IMHO.

Buf, guys, you hit on really good points while I was out studying...

I'm not sure I get your question
ranma Sorry if I didn't express myself so well... but what I was trying to say is that on X-F, by the end of season six, it was just like "Come on, Mulder and Scully, we all know (even you two know) you both have this strong feelings for each other so, please, can you say I love you?"

And, to all of you with friends who love the show, I'm so jealous! It's great having a comunity like this but sometimes I would love to have one friend who really enjoyed the show as much as I do. My poor sister is tired of hearing me babbling abaut CSI:NY and Mac/Stella.

When pairings become canon, they lose their appeal to me.
Yes, I guess I try not to think abaut this topic because at one hand I want the two of them on a formal relationship, you know, having dates and all; but on the other hand, I still want all this sweet moments they share like the one at the end of Time's up.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

^I also like the idea of them going out occasionally (or all the time haha). But to them, it's not a "date" (even though we all know it is :devil: ).

I think the transition from best friends to more than that can be (1) seamless or (2) awkward between these two.

I definitely agree with you Cate. But I think that when (and we all know it will be a when) Smacked go canon they will still be really sweet and have those moments between them.

They've known eachother for so long that that is probably at the minute the only thing that is keeping them back, but it'll happen anyway.

Moriel21 said:
I'm still grinning over how cute Smacked was in our last eppy...with Mac trying to "flirt" in Second Life and then Stella taking over and showing him how it's really done! That was SO fabulous! And what's great is that not only did her "game" get the online guy it got Mac too...you should watch it again, he's totally taken with her! :lol: It's fabulous!

Ok so I took your advise & re-watched my dvd of the past episode and thought I'd share some things i had kinda picked up on when i first watched it.
I love how concerned Stella is when Mac fisrt comes to the scene asking if he's still not sleeping & then putting her hand on his shoulder :) and when his phone rings & Stella again with the concern b/c she knows who is calling Mac so early in the morning. And of course i LOVE the whole scene in the lab with her checking him out!!
But when Stella & Danny were intervieing the suspect & Flack & Mac were talking on the other side. Mac was telling Flack about Peyton & then he says this "Peyton couldn't leave England anymore than I could leave the US" and right after he says that he looks into the room & we hear Stella's voice. Ok i may be reading way too much into that scene but that seemed like a sign to me. It's like he's saying he couldn't leave the US b/c Stella is there!? Anyone else picked up on that or thinks that?? Or am I crazy?
I am hoping there is lots of smacked moments in tomorrow's episode..if there are i will try to post some pic's of it.

!
But when Stella & Danny were intervieing the suspect & Flack & Mac were talking on the other side. Mac was telling Flack about Peyton & then he says this "Peyton couldn't leave England anymore than I could leave the US" and right after he says that he looks into the room & we hear Stella's voice. Ok i may be reading way too much into that scene but that seemed like a sign to me. It's like he's saying he couldn't leave the US b/c Stella is there!? Anyone else picked up on that or thinks that?? Or am I crazy?

Wow! I never thought of it that way!

Tell you another thing I have noticed. Stella never has to knock before she enters Mac's office. Other characters might do this but she is the only one i noticed. Well I dunno...

then he says this "Peyton couldn't leave England anymore than I could leave the US" and right after he says that he looks into the room & we hear Stella's voice.

I'm with you, Carolune, after reading your post, I reviewed that episode and played the scene in question for a couple of times. And yes, definitley one of the reassons why Mac can't leave the states is her.

Yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back