Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg is that what he said? i totally put that in a fic like a cuple of weeks ago.

anyway tht is soooooo sweet. But to be honest what the hell is peyton doing? Shes missing out on living in one of the most amazing cities in the world AND losing mac taylor and for what? to stay in a country where it rains every 5 minuites!

I wish i had that choice, id defo know what id choose!

Stella knows what shes got! :devil:

I love guys who love there country! its sooo ... wats the word... american.

But to be honest what the hell is peyton doing? Shes missing out on living in one of the most amazing cities in the world AND losing mac taylor and for what? to stay in a country where it rains every 5 minuites!

Crazy English chick :p I mean screw family, If I was dating someone as hot as Mac...and England. No offense but I agree the the raining quote (I used to live in Eng)

Yup Stella has it good :devil:

^ I agree with everybody. This must be a hint to Stella. She is the reason for him to not be able to leave the city. I mean, what holds him there anyway? He lost his wife in this city in the most tragic way and everyday he gets reminded by that! So it MUST be Stella... :D Okay, he does love his job, but come on, you could have a great team of CSI in Miami or LV! ;)

If they indeed go canon, I think it would be easier for them to hide it from everybody else. Unlike the Peyton and Frankie things. I believe that they are professional enough and have been doing their job long enough to separate private life and work.

Although it might not be that way for long. One (or maybe both of them) could break.

^That scenario, I think, is the reason why they haven't jumped each other yet. A big blowup between this two could spell disaster to everything and it would be just too.... er... "OC" or "One Tree Hill". And come on, at their ages? They should know better. :lol:

Aw... Mac. What was it he said? "There are three things -- blahblahblah. This country, the city and the integrity of this lab." LOL. And Stella.

Although it might not be that way for long. One (or maybe both of them) could break.

I reckon it would be Stella, Like Mac would try to keep it a secret but she just adores Mac sooo much that she would find it really hard to keep 'normal' at work...

Aw... Mac. What was it he said? "There are three things -- blahblahblah. This country, the city and the integrity of this lab." LOL. And Stella.

That reminded me of one episodes in S.2 (can't remember the eppie name) anyway some tart was running her foot up Stella's leg,

Stella: I like men

But I reckon she should have been like

Stella: I like Mac, I mean men...before blushing furiously

Yeah...

Cate babes...okay...yay for updating "Home" soon! Sweet, can't wait! ;)

Second...really when ships go canon they lose appeal? Lol, I love them all the more! I'm a bit obsessed that way of course...but it just makes me all the more happy! I don't like it in your face all the time of course, but enough so you know they are finally together, love that! :D

And with Smacked I think them getting together finally would be both a bit awkward since they have been best friends forever and yet at the same time simple because they have always loved eachother too...either way it would be totally fascinating and lovely to see! :D :D Can't wait!

Can't wait for our eppy tomorrow too, should be swell! Nice and spooky! :eek: :lol:

I dont mind when ships get together with Smacked it would be great to see the transaction from best friends to lovers. Especially with these two as Mac is quite closed while Stella is the opposite.

I'm a bit obsessed that way of course...but it just makes me all the more happy

I'm exactly the same. I'm obsessed but, hey means i get to talk to all of you guys.

One question where did the Smacked Song thread go?

Anyway i was listening to my ipod on the way back from college and i was listening the britney spears' album and the chorus remind me of them:

Ooh Ooh Baby - Britney Spears

Ooh, ooh baby
Touch me and i come alive
I can feel you on my lips
I can feel you deep inside
Ooh, ooh baby
In your arms I finally breathe
Wrap me up in all your love
That's the oxygen I need, yeah

Wow MSgirl, that is one HAWT smacked song!

Are Mac and Stella working together this eppie? What's the case again?

Oh and happy Halloween to everyone!

Yeah I know they are working together, not sure of the case

Requinox You should hear the song there is another one called Heavan on Earth By Britney that reminds me of them.

Requinox said:

Yeah, they are working together. They are going to Amityville if I am not mistaken. Hope there will be some very scary moments which will bring our fav couple closer together:

It's freezing cold while Stella and Mac processing the crime scene. At a moment, they standing in front of each other discussing the lastest discovery of evidence, when a weird quirky noise resounds loudly from next room.

Stella (jumps into Mac's arms): Uh! What was that?!"
Mac slightly blushes on Stella's sudden approach, but can't keep himself from smiling and closing his eyes for a brief moment enjoying the warmth of her body : I don't know.... But I hope it'll sound once more, so I can keep you in my arms."
Stella (looks flabbergasted at Mac): ???
Mac (furiously blushing, losing the hug suddenly): "Uhm... did I... uhm... did I say that loud?"
Stella looks a bit confused but also amused at the same time: "Yeah..."
Mac tries his best of an explanation: "It's just because... it is... so... cold in here... I thought you need some ... warming?!"
Stella smiles as she listens to his awkward excuse. She steps a bit closer to him and whispers: "If that's what you think I need, then go on and do warm me, but I definitely know a better place where you can do that! :devil:

Uuuuhh!! Can't wait for it...

Ouch BonaTaylor, you are mean!! But so good writting SMack moments!! Why don't you try to apply for a job as a writter on CBS? XD

About tonight's episode, yes, with the Halloween background there are plenty of opportunities to include SMack moments. But, who knows what's inside TPTB's minds?
I guess that, by now, we can just wait and wish for good luck to come.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

I reckon it would be Stella, Like Mac would try to keep it a secret but she just adores Mac sooo much that she would find it really hard to keep 'normal' at work...

LOL. Or maybe she'll have the easier time handling it. After all, she is okay with touching -- hugs and pats on the back and all that -- and hey, she does flirt with Mac from time to time. And what do you know... he flirts right back! :lol:

Stella: I like men

But I reckon she should have been like

Stella: I like Mac, I mean men...before blushing furiously

Nice one! Hahaha, and was Flack just right in the other room. He could be walking in when Stella let that slip out LMAO

Second...really when ships go canon they lose appeal? Lol, I love them all the more! I'm a bit obsessed that way of course...but it just makes me all the more happy! I don't like it in your face all the time of course, but enough so you know they are finally together, love that!

Well, to me anyway. And of course it depends on what ship. LOL. Some ships are like soooooo gonna happen that them really getting together could be a downer. And yeah, just don't rub it in all the time. I hope SMACked takes a loooong time to brew. Makes it all worth the wait.

LOL, it's Halloween. What will Mac and Stella go as?

I hope SMACked takes a loooong time to brew. Makes it all worth the wait

Definitely! I want the flirt thing lasting a little more time! How much time? I don't know... but what I DO know is that when this two finally got together, I want it to be unforgottable! After seen that moment on the screen I want to be able to say "OMG! It's really happening! After all this time..." even I could let drop a tear...

it's Halloween. What will Mac and Stella go as?
Mmm... let me think about it... waht about Stella as a vampire (I know, how original of you, yas...) and Mac as... -that's a difficult one!-... just as Mac?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Mmm... let me think about it... waht about Stella as a vampire (I know, how original of you, yas...) and Mac as... -that's a difficult one!-... just as Mac?

I imagine Stella dressing up as some Greek Goddess in like a togaish thing and have the olive oil :devil: and the grapes. Hmmm...Mac...Mac could dress as rambo Stella! And Flack as Harry Potter (sorry had to say that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back