Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'd like to see Stella's reaction about Mac and Peyton, although I'd like to see Reed's reaction too :devil: 'cause he thought Stella was his mother, so maybe he thinks that they look very well together *sighs*

Question: Reed was adopted, right? :confused:

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

We do. Remember when Mac talked to Stella about seeing Reed again perhaps? Something that personal and close to him, he doesn't tell Peyton--but Stella, his best friend, his confidante. :)

Now if only he'll tell her that he loves her. :D

Yep. Claire was pregnant and the father was her high school sweetheat. She wasn't ready to have a child. But she often talked about Reed to Mac and was hoping to meet her when he turns 18...

I think that Mac isn't completely ready to face his wife's death though. Remember what he told the woman with locked-i n syndrome in the pilot? He disposed everything that reminded him of her, except for the beach ball with her breath in it.... I feel like crying!!

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Aww poor Reed. .. aww, I think everyone feels like crying at that part. I think He's starting to get over it. Don't gimmie that look. I wasn't even finished yet, shesh.

Mac: I'm with Peyton.
    Stella: Funny, Mac. Very funny. *glares at Peyton* I'll kill you!

4. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yeah, Blink was a pretty dark ep but Gary was fantastic in that scene. I wanted to bawl and hug him at the same time. The sMacked was alive right there and then though. Yay!

Hmm, as for those pictures...maybe Stella owns them and Mac borrowed it from her? :D

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Yep, the Smacked began in the first episode already! Fantastic. :) Dark episode, yes. But it set up Mac's past so much and even in season 3, we're following that storyline. He's still living in the shadow though, of his wife's death. :( I feel for him.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cute reaction there Lynny! What's even funnier is I could almost see Stella reacting that way! :lol: I defintely do want to see her find out about Mac and Peyton so we can see her react, although I'll probably be watching it while totally cringing on my couch...poor Stell! Although REALLY what I'd like is for Mac to just break up with Peyton already and be with Stella, she's his lobster after all, geez! ;)

Okay y'all I'm off to a wedding show for a couple days, I'll be back Sunday evening...hold down the Smacked gutter while I'm gone! :devil:

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Will do, Mo! I'm your Fluff niece and that makes you my what-- aunt? Ahhh well. I love you and everybody anyways!

I see Stella going...
    Stella: Whoa, whoa, whoaaaa! You're--you're with.. Peyton?
    Mac: Uh huh...
    Stella: Why--what--how?
    Mac: It--I wanted to tell you a while--
    Stella: (cuts him off) I don't believe this. (leaves Mac standing in the corridor alone)

Talking to dutch_treat has begunto take it's toll on me. I'm getting a little angsty.

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

kissme- angsty alright... somehow i imagine her finding out accidentally... like...

stella was walking thru the hallway when she sees peyton give mac a peck on the cheek then leaves...stella walks towards mac and...

stella:So... tell me, did i saw what i think i saw?
    mac: uh.. stella, look, i tried to tell you but-
    stella:(waving her hand while walking away from him) forget it, it's none of my business anyway right?

darn angst... :p how am i suppose to write humor now? oh maybe this'll help...

mac goes to reconstuction room...
    mac: you rang stell?
    stella pushes him against the wall, clutching his wrists
    mac: wha-
    stella: relax mac, i'm just showing you what'll happend to-
    mac: what will happen??
    stella: what'll happen to you when you stay with me and leave peyton alone...(she whispers whille nuzzling his neck)

was bad but i need some fluffy... or gutter fluff.. :p

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Lol, hahahah... you just need a light SMACked scene to write humor. But I don't think S3 has any yet. Hahahaha!

*dances around the fire that is angst*

Reed... aw, poor kid. I feel sorry for him. First for losing his mother before even knowing her. And then for the disappointment of knowing that the woman he first thought was Claire Conrad -- Stella -- is not her after all. My episodes stop there, I don't know what happens next lol...

Is he 18? Maybe I can ballpark Claire's age, assuming she had him when she was 17-18. 2006, five years since 9/11. Reed would've been just 13. 13+17= 30 or 13+17=31. Lol, I should find more things to do with my life. Hahahahah!

I'm planning to write a New Year themed fic -- SMACked, of course. On the thing that if you kiss someone on the stroke of midnight, you end up being with that person for the rest of your life...yadayada hahahah....

Guys, thanks for reading and reviewing my fics -- especially the new one. This is for you:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3305179/5/

By the way, just a thought -- what would Gary and Melina think if ever they find their way over here at our thread? Lol....

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Ewww. I'm watching Silent Night and thank you for whoever said, "It's not Titanic". :lol: Skipping that scene. It disgusts me.

Okay some fluffy angst... Lemme write some.
    Set after the Season 2 Finale

Stella: Are you gonna stay here at the hospital, Mac?
    Mac: (sighs) I guess I have to.
    Stella: Flack is doing fine, he's recovering.
    Mac: If he wakes up at all.
    Stella: (exhales) Just go home, take a rest.
    Mac: (nods and heads for the lift) Thanks, Stella. You've been a good friend. You always have and thank you for everything.
    Stella: You're welcome.
    Mac: No, really. You've been more than amazing.
    Stella: Again, you're welcome. (kisses him on the cheek gently) C'mon, let's get outta here.
    Mac: Good. Never been a fan of hospitals.
    Stella: (walks towards the lift and takes him wrist gently) I know. No one is. (grins)

11. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Aww i've been reading the angst and the fluff :D

Kissmesweet the end of season 2 you wrote is so sweet also thank you about my banner, you commented on the Danny/Lindsey Soundtrack:D
    I could imagine her finding out like this by accident aswell:

Stella makes her way to the lab at the end of her shift passing Mac's office with Peyton in there. All flirty and she see's peyton rest her forehead against Mac's and say something to him.
    Stella waits till shes gone.

Mac: Hey Stella how was the case
    Stella: Whats with you and peyton?
    Mac: We've beeen going out for a year (bows his head)
    Stella: 10 years (i can't remeber how long they have known each other) I've known and trusted you
    Mac: Stella
    Stella: No Mac you couldn't tell me why reaction, fear, haven't you noticed that..
    Mac: Noticed what?
    Stella: Doesn't matter, doesn't matter how i feel (tear falls down her cheek)
    Stella leaves alone.

That makes me quite sad :(
    Chaos I've been reading your fic its really really good :D

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*Cries* You're evil you know that? That last one is sooo sad.

My dream
    Mac: I just can't Peyton, I'm not happy with you
    (Stella comes in)
    (Mac grabs her)
    I love you, Stella, I always have
    *lots of frenzied kissing and then :devil:

13. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

MacsGirlMel your dream made me happy :D
    I have just thought of something happy :D

Mac walks by the Lab
    Stella: Mac can you come her please
    Mac: Yeah
    Stella: I have to (stares at Mac's lips)
    Mac: What?
    Stella: This (grabs his head and starts kissing him)
    Mac: Take this somewhere else
    Stella: Closet
    Mac: Yeah (pulls her to the lab closet) :devil:

Anyway Smacked happy :)

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:devil:peyton walks by the closet and hears moans so she knocks and asks:

peyton: hey you in there, you okay?
    stella:(muffled) yeah I'm just having problems with er..oil..
    peyton: need help?
    mac: (panting) that's why I'm here.

*giggles* now i'm happy... :lol:

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

:lol: Great scenarios guys!!! :lol:

Great chapter Cate!!!

I read in the spoiler thread that Peyton is gonna be on next week's episode :(, it doesn't say anything else 'cause they're a little busy talking about Danny and Lindsay :p. Sometimes I'd like to know more spoilers about Mac, Stella, Peyton and Stella's new b/f, but sometimes I prefer they keep thei attention on Lindsay so that we can enjoy more the episodes. What do you think guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.