Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

kissmesweet for your storyline you could do a case with them together and do a crime of passion. Where they both get deeper into the case and realise that they have their own crime of passion. Denying their own feelings Dunno if you like the idea :lol:
    I've written two Smacked stories with DL in them :D

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

ooh! thanks for the greetings guys...
    could I have macky just for a few couple of days? :D want him with me on my special day... mel? lynn? :p

good! more SMacked writers! swoon!
    skylar and cate gonna check your fics later pormise :D

love the pic... I sooo hope Stella finds out already! I want to see how'd she react or how they'll react :D

oh btw, if someone reads Thoughts here I already updated the other day :D.

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Wow, I had to read a lot :lol:

mj Happy Birthday!!!! I little late but... :p

Delia Great picture!!!! *sighs* Do you have it bigger???, 'cause that pic doesn't seem a cap :D

msgirl Excellent pic too!!! Tri-borough, that's where or Olive Oil Love started *sighs*

1CSIMFan, thanks for sharing those spoilers with us :D the lack of SMACked is making me nervous :(, and of course we'd love to know more, :D thanks a lot!!! ;)

Great olive oil scenario Cate!!! That happens to me a lot, everytime I see olive oil I start having dirty thoughts :devil: muahahaha :p

Skylar welcome here!!! Have some olive oil, ties, cannolis and a hug *hugs Skylar*, I'm gonna read your fic after posting this....

SMACked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
    Stella: (after Mac is slapped by a girl who is a suspect) Nice going, Mac. How'd you know she was gonna slap you?
    Mac: I didn't, I just thought she'd give me a little punch in the arm. 2x22 Stealing Home

SMACked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
    from 3x01 People With Money. Mom, dad and the little daughter... Lindsay :D (Sometimes I see Lindsay as their daughter, 'cause she is so sweet with them sometimes and viceversa ;))

[​IMG]

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I like :) Good fic :) Now it needs a sequel...something involving "I love you", mad passionate kissing, and :devil:

LOL at your cap msgirl :)

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: You're right. It isn't. I think it's a promotional still from an upcoming episode. I've saved it last week and being the idiot that I am, I've completely forgotten what it exactly is of or where I got it from... Sorry.

Nice. Thank you. :) I'll start this weekend. You're sucha doll. :D Lindsay look like their daughter... :lol: Especially when she's trying to impress them with her little science tricks!

I've recently read a D/L, Smacked story called 'Family' in which Mac is actually Lindsay's uncle and it's a damn good story. :) There's only been two chapters but I most definitely suggest you guys to read it!!

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey! Before I went over here, I read your fic. :) And I added it to my C2. I love it!

Well, the something outside the spoiler box was the little dialogue between Peyton and Mac I placed there -- I mean, it can be a conversation between the two in the season finale.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey y'all! I'm back! I had a fabulous time at the wedding show...got lots of fun ideas! Good times! I was all set to pop in and just say Hi and then go to bed and catch up on y'alls post tomorrow...but then I saw some pics and then something about Smacked working together and something about Stella having a new boyfriend and now I'm entirely confused and thinking that apparently I missed a whole lot this weekend?! So what's up? Did I miss a big unveiling of stuff this weekend, or is it all stuff we've been speculating on for a while and I'm just being silly! :p :lol: Help!! :D
    Can't wait for our new eppy...hopefully we get some good Smacked and NO Peyton!!

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

C2? What the freg? .. Cate really has gone nuts.

Its hard not to get ideas at wedding things. I even have text called Wedding. It drives me nuts. I use it on alot of my smacked icons though. Speaking of icons, I'm finally finished with batch 3, Luckily it came out with a few of Smacked, and some Aiden/Stella hug ones, and of course Danny/Flack. *looks at Modie*

Oh yeah, Smacked getting married and running away together in the next episode, Didn't I tell you?

9. CalleighWolfe

Thanks anyway Delia!!! :) I'm almost sure that that pic is from an episode of s1: The Dove Commission ;), so maybe if I make a research around Internet I could find it :p

Well I talked about Peyton, but Rhonda said that she'll appear in episode 16, she's not sure about 13th ;) is that right? and about Stella's b/f that's an old spoiler :p but I'd really like to know who is, but as Mina said in Melina's thread: maybe the'll just drop the idea. I don't want them to drop it, that'd be unfair, Mac has a g/f so Stella deserves a boy too, just to make Mac a little jealous or at least protective with her :D

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I just found out that Peyton is not scheduled to be in episode 13. Det Angell, Adam, and Hammerback will be.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha no Peyton.. but ya to hammerback!. This is going to be fun.

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

lol, it's a thingy at FF.net. It's like my favorites list of SMACked fics. Hahahaha, feel free to subscribe to that.

Anyway... Hammerback should be part of the opening credits IMO. I mean, Natalia and Frank were included in Miami and Sofia on LV -- may I just mention that Danny's opening clip hasn't changed since season3. That clip is from season1 episode1 even hahahahha!

13. CalleighWolfe

^ I agree I want Robert Joy in the credits too, he deserves it :D

They're rerunning "Creatures of the night" right now, here in my country, I'm melting right here!!! *sighs* the way he knows she took a shower 'cause she was worried or angry and then when he enters that lab to help her and he just stares at her is so OMG!!! and then he looks at her and he's so proud!!! *sighs* *faints* *melts*

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy y'all! How goes it in the lovely Smacked thread? **Mo passes out donuts and hot cocoa!** :D
    Yay! It's about freakin' time! I am so stinkin' happy for them! Heehee, yay! :lol:
    Hey hon, yeah I knew the thing about Stel's new boyfriend was an old spoiler...I just thought we'd got new info on it! But I don't mind that we haven't...I want Stel with Mac, and no one else! No one!

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

CW- thanks, better late than never right? :D

wow is it me or ive been missing lotsa stuff here? :p
    :lol: if i told my friends that they'd faint on the spot... :lol:

OoOh! btw, I have the latest tv guide and the 'previously' part on NY is all about what happened to Mac and Peyton... *sighs* I need some SMacked action! now tptb, i wish they'd be nice...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.