Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ooh I like lol. Or "never felt so good"

I don't know, I just write Smacked out of habit I guess.

I wish we could see the 'inside story'

My fave is whichever one has the kiss...hehe *grin*

Check out the new TV Guide...more Smacked goodness on the letters page :) And someone complained about the focus on Mac/Peyton lol

2. summer89

summer89 Hit and Run

It was like a behind the scenes type thing on FIVE US, i'll keep lookin for the Smacked clips but can't find em anywhere so far :(

Yep we def need another1 of those, it was a :D moment!I think it was in 'Til Death Do Us Part' but i dunno :)
    ooh, what did it say?anything good?

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

seeing this one:
    followed by this one...:
    made my brain splash in the gutter... nice way to start my year... :lol: gotta love it!

i think jane is in that list too... not to mention that rose lady( i think...)...

I thought it was SMacked??! now i'm confused...
    inside story??

*faints and tries to stand up* What does it say? is the new tv guide out now?? drat, someone beat me into saying something about SMacked in tv guide... :p

4. MacsGirlMel

Well the pic is Smacked. The letters are mostly just general yays for CSI NY being featured...and one complaint about too much Mac/Peyton and too little D/L. But the pic is lovely :)

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^ And how does the pic like? I mean what are they doing in the pic? are they very close? have we seen it before? :D

Yeah I'm confused about the name too, now :lol:

6. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

::seconds Reine's questions:: :D

Yeah, there's too much M/P! 5 out of 12 eps featured Payless. That's quite a bit. We should have sMacked already! :p As for D/L, well, maybe their time will come after Anna's pregnancy.

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I write the ship name as SMACked -- emphasizing the S that stands for Stella and of course, Mac. Lol...

As for too much M/P -- er, I've watched eight of the twelve and idk, whenever Peyton's there, it makes me cringe... Mac or no Mac. Her presence is so strong it overbears the others sometimes. Ms. Forlani is a great actress (one of my cousin, Roselle's [co-wrote "Trapped SMACked"] faves). But I think the character was thrust to the audience face abruptly and sorta rubbed the SMACkers the wrong way.

As for D/L, I think there'll be more of that after Lindsey clears out her mommy issues. Personally, I think it's not about her mother. I have a strong feeling that she's a mother herself, did what Claire did (put up the kid for adoption) and now she's guilty or feels bad that she did. Idk, it's just me but it's a viable hunch after all, Anna is having a baby. I'm starting to like Lindsey more on season3. Lol...

I do hope we get more SMACked goodness after the hiatus. Hey, do you think Reed is a SMACker like us? Hahahaha... after all, it is Stella he mistook for Claire -- not Peyton.

UPDATE!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3305179/4/

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

When I watched that, it really showed how close Stella and Mac are.

TAKE THAT, PEYTON!!!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Delia I totally think Reed is a Smacked shipper, for several reasons, and I hope he comes back and pushes them together, that would make me happy! :D

Lol, Melly you rock! :devil: Sounds good to me! ;)

I want my Smacked...no more Peyton, just my Smacked! Now! :lol:

10. MacsGirlMel

LOL yep that'd be nice :)

Thanks, Mo :D

The pic was them together, I think pretty close...I wish my brain wasn't so tired *cries*

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

No prob Melly! ;)

Okay so there's some good Smacked in our eppy tonight, Hung Out To Dry had a couple good Smacked scenes and no Peyton, right? I think so! :D

Anyway..yeah can't wait for our new eppy...really really hoping we get some Smacked! :D

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Hung Out To Dry had that really cute conversation in which Stella said: "Even us Greeks have to brush up on our mythology once in a while!" Sooo cute! :D
    Mac was probably thinking, "God... can Stella be anymore perfect?"

Okay taking Melly's idea and I have came up with it. Thanks, Melly!

Mac/Stella #8: "Getting SMACKed never felt so good!"

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

ooh! Kissme! thats a VERY good one... :D me likey...

and yes i think Reed's SMacked too!

Saw Run Silent, Run Deep again last night, and i have a question, in one of the girls in stel's case said something non-english, and stella replied to her... was that Greek? what does it mean? drove me insane...

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Poor Cordy, .. Melly's getting to you. :lol:

You had RSRD, I had Hung out to Dry.

Stella probably said it in Greek, knowing her. But for what she said, i'm not sure. J usually good at those sorts of things.

15. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I hope we continue to get lots of heartfelt moments between Mac and Stella throughout his relationship with Peyton. I also want to see the moment Stella finds out about them (I'm guessing that realistically she would have guessed by now but still ....) and hope we get some kind of uncomfortable look on her face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.