Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

So she did it again?? :lol: :lol: I was going to ask that 'cause I wasn't sure, I rewatched the scene like 20 times to hear what Stella had said :lol:. And yeah imagine those babies :eek: with green eyes, 'cause now we know he has green eyes too :p, well sometimes :D

Mo excellent pics!!! :D, Rutta always have 'em first. I think you should have 'em in your bucket or something not the direct link to the page ;). Thanks for posting I hadn't the address, and I had been looking for it :lol:

Of course Stella is teaching him, and I agree I think she starts the signs of affection too, although we don't know, here we have a little expression for people like Mac: if you have a serious face... imagine the rest of the thing :devil: maybe when they're in private he teaches her a couple of things too :eek: I better stop :p

She did!!! :eek: but in greek. I almost swallow my pillow that day :rolleyes:... yeah I was trying not to scream (or yell? well you know what I mean :p), so I just put in on my face, so my mom wouldn't listen that I'm crazy. I was so happy!!!! :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Reine yeah I was gonna put the pics in my bucket but I was in a hurry and wanted to post them asap, so erego the links! ;) But yeah usually I do it the other way! :D

And yeah Smacked babies...oh dear lord would they be beautiful...wow! Adorable stubborn brilliant little babies...lol! Now that's fun to think about! :lol:

Yup I know Stel did call Mac that...I still haven't actually seen where she does (which ep is it in again?) but I know she does...what I meant was, if Mac ever turned around and said the same thing to Stel, I think I'd die of Smacked happiness! :D :D

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: :lol: my gosh you guys make me laugh so hard...

thanks for letting me cuddle and stay in your bubble, i was getting tired of my hole. very hot in there... :p I need fluffiness!!!

LOVE the Stel-Linds-Mac scene. best scene (aside from the mac caught stella about her case :devil:) in the eppy. I always knew Montana was the 'kid' of Mac and Stel... those lil experiments she performs with them.. :lol: gotta love that...

Maclets and Stellettes? :lol: :p
    -that would be sooo cute...
    combination of smarts, stubborness, gorgeousness ;), humor... wow that's like the dream child... :lol:

4. CalleighWolfe

Oh Mo Sorry :lol: I misunderstood all your post :lol: I suck :lol:

Yeah you're right it'd so cute if he said the same thing, I would faint right there *sighs*

btw, where's is the "caught scene" tell me, at the beginning, in the middle, at the end, tell me please, I haven't watched the whole episode yet :lol:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd squee like crazy if he called her that hehe. Ohwell at least we have Stella calling Mac 'love' in Greek :D

I love SmackedBabies :) It'd be so cute...and I'd love to see Uncle Don and Uncle Danny along the way too lolol

6. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awwww I would melt if Mac spoke romantic Greek words to Stella. Their conversation would be like...

Mac: M' areseis/ I like you.
    Stella: Um, pardon me?
    Mac: S' agapo/I love you.
    Stella: Since when can you speak Greek?
    Mac: M' agapas/Do you love me?
    Stella: Of course I do.
    Mac: Ise omorfi/You are beautiful.
    Stella: Oh, Mac. Filise me/kiss me.
    Mac: You know I will agapi mou/ my love, darling.

Then everyone will faint. Even Lynn, who is a total angst girl :lol:.

:D

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey hey! I haven't died yet. Lol....

Did I hear SMACked babies? Hmmm... I hope you still remember my little fic:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3305179/10/

Uncle Don and Uncle Danny are like little kids themselves. I've used them (and the idea) in my other 2 SMACked babies stories, right? These two are big kids... esp Danny. Hahahaha!

Speaking of families, the team is sorta like one big family. With Mac and Stella as mom and dad. Hahahahaha.... and the kids Danny and Don do think mommy and daddy are getting it on fo'sho!

Anyway... I'm a bit lost in the conversation but hey, I'll take any bit of SMACked lol. My cousin doesn't like Peyton much either. She's a Miami fan but when she saw one s3 episode, she said that Peyton and Mac didn't have much of a chemistry going on -- and yet with Stella, it's a no-brainer. They don't have to talk to have that connection. My cousin said these two have talking eyes. And I quite agree.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

All I have to say is, update soon! I want my happy ending lolol *gets in her fluff bubble*

I've had that thought too and played with it in RPs lol, the "Flack and Danny are big kids" one.

and yes we would soooo squee if he spoke Greek :) I did it in one RP...Ask Lynn. If she ever gets back to her board. *looks at Lynn*

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*looks at Melly* what? .. yeah you did Greek once.

I *will* NOT faint. and I am a total angst girl, I'm glad you know me so well J -- I'm a smut chick more then I was before, because of You. Its your fault.

You know, they could have a convo in Greek, and only J would understand it. They could be cussing each other out and everything, and I'll be the one that sits there and looks at Mel, "What she say? what he say?.. My moneys on Stella"

10. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

well i've been lurking in and out of here lately and seeing "till death do us part" ((i think thats what its called)) did it for me. the kiss on the cheek was just pricelesss, once i saw that i paused it and rewinded it, and thought "thats it! i'm coming out of delurking mode!" i still have to watch the rest of season 1, anyone have any good eps from there??

11. CalleighWolfe

Hi guys :D

Welcome CSIWisconsin48 have some olive oil and ties :D!!!

Excelent cono in greek Mina *sighs* I'd be sighing during the whole thing :p

Yeah, Danny and Flack are big kids Cate :D. Mac and Stella have 4 children: the rebel Don, the smart Sheldon, and the little kiddos Lindsay and Danny :D, such a big family :lol: :lol:

Oh, fic updated :eek: *runs to read* *stops* *remembers the SPOTW, oops* *posts SPOTW and SQOTW* *runs to ff again*

Ok here they are :D
    SMACked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
    Stella: Well, my prints aren't going to match. Promise.
    Mac: I believe you. It's the rest of the guests I don't trust. 2x14 Stuck on you

SMACked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
    from 2x22 Stealing Home :D

[​IMG]

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya Smacked buddies! :D **Mo pops out of her fluffy bubble and waves happily at all her shippy pals!** :lol:
    Lol, no worries hon! Heehee, it's all good! You don't suck, nope not at all! :D
    Lol, you and me both! I would LOVE to hear Mac say anything pet name-ish to Stella...especially since that's not typical Mac, ya know!
    It's right after Stella and Flack go and confront the congressman about raping the girl...Stella is talking to Hawkes in the hallway and Mac comes up and talks to them about it! And Stella is really cute! :D

Mina that Greek conversation was awesome! I would love to hear that/see that! Lol, it would make my day, heck it'd make my week! And I could totally see Mac learning Greek on the sly just to pull something like that on Stella! Heehee, that would so adorable! :D
    Lol, you might not *faint* Lynny you know you'd love it...yes you would love it, even though you are angsty! Cuz you love the love just as much as we do! ;) :D

Reine love the SQ&POTW...those are great! I love the pic, Stella's always finding some reason to touch Mac! :devil: Can't keep her hands off of him! ;) :D

13. glam_chic86

Welcome :). For you I have a list of SMACked episodes to watch...

Season One:

Hush
    Recycling
    Three Generations Are Enough
    Til' Death Do We Part
    Officer Blue
    Tri-Borough
    The Closer
    Night, Mother
    The Dove Comission
    Crime and Misdemeanor
    What You See Is What You See
    Creatures of the Night
    Blood, Sweat & Tears

Season Two:

Jamalot
    Super Men
    All Access
    Necrophilia America
    Corporate Warriors
    Stealing Home
    Stuck On You
    Manhattan Manhunt
    Charge of This Post

Season Three:

People With Money
    Open & Shut

I hope you stick around :D.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yay, thanks for the list of Smacked eppy's Mina! I think you might have posted those before but refresher course is always good! One of these days I will buy Season 1 so I can actually watch all our lovely Smacked moments over and over again! :D

15. glam_chic86

Season one was definitely the season of SMACked. There were no other relationships, just them. In season two there was Frankie & now we have Payless :mad:. Speaking of season three, anyone have any episodes to add to the list of season three? Oh, and you're welcome hon :).

Mo, I too can see Mac learning Greek on the side just to woo & impress Stella. How sexy would it be to him recite those words to her? *melts* Speaking of which, I thought it was adorable when Stella told Mac that Greeks have to brush up on their mythology as well :lol:. His face when she said that was priceless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.