Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie said:
When Stella tried on that ring for Mac

:eek: OMG!!!! when did that happen!??!?!!? I need a pic or a video or-or-or something!!!!!!

Here's a photo for you :):
Trying It On

It's taken from the season three opener People with Money.

:lol: Mel the idea of Stella wanting to jump Mac every single moment while she's pregnant kills me. I can see Mac faking a headache just so he could get a good night of sleep but that would not work 'cause you cannot say no to a Greek woman :devil:. He'll only be able to sleep in his office as work but even then Stella is secretly wanting to do him.

MacsGirlMel said:
I'd like them to have a girl and a boy...Mac doing father/son things would be cute too. So would the daddy's little girl idea :) I'd love to see when she's a teen and dating...would love to :devil: with Mac but wouldn't wanna be anyone who hurt his daughter. :shiver: Grrrr. Heck, Stella's formidible too when she's angry.

Mac'll be lucky as I said before to survive the pregnancy without broken bones lol. Stella might let her hormones take control and hurt him and then cry about it.

Ohhh, Mel -- great plot idea. Can I use it for my series just in case? Lol....

I'm heading out again today, prolly making that SMACKED pin finally -- and get some ice-creme from smackers lol!

^ Haha if an ice cream shop in my area had that name I'd frequent it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was named after Mac & Stella :lol:.

Since Halloween is coming up I'd figure I'd bring up a new question to open a discussion. So, what do you guys think Mac & Stella will dress up as for the day? I can see them going as a famous couple, like Zeus & Athena. They also might switch to the crime side & go as in the infamous duo of Bonnie & Cylde. However, I can picture Stella begging Mac to dress up & he'll finally give in when he sees a costume placed on his desk with a little note done in Hallowen stationary. Awww...

Hi Smackers fans! :D **Mo pops in and waves!**

J.F. hey hon! :D Nice list of Smacked moments, rock on! Some though you gotta tell me where they're from...these ones which eps are these ones from?
~The moment where Stella brings Mac the coffee the way he likes it & she just let's him talk
~Stella surprising Mac in the coffee shop basically confessing that she cares for him
~Mac telling Stella that she appreciates him
~Mac deciding that he was going to adapt Stella's word "gooey"(or was that the other way around)
~The moment where Mac & Stella met up before going on "seperate" dates

The countless number of times where Stella has subtly touched Mac
Yeah I love how she always finds someway to touch him, hand on the shoulder, arm, etc...he does the same to her though too! They just can't resist eachother! :devil:

Mel the idea of Stella wanting to jump Mac every single moment while she's pregnant kills me. I can see Mac faking a headache just so he could get a good night of sleep but that would not work 'cause you cannot say no to a Greek woman . He'll only be able to sleep in his office as work but even then Stella is secretly wanting to do him.
Lol, I LOVE it! That's classic! :lol: Yeah Stella not pregnant is totally HOT for Mac, but her on hormones gah...she's be insatiable! :devil: :lol: Can't see Mac minding too much though! ;) :lol:

Moriel21 said:
Hi Smackers fans! :D **Mo pops in and waves!**

J.F. hey hon! :D Nice list of Smacked moments, rock on! Some though you gotta tell me where they're from...these ones which eps are these ones from?
~The moment where Stella brings Mac the coffee the way he likes it & she just let's him talk
~Stella surprising Mac in the coffee shop basically confessing that she cares for him
~Mac telling Stella that she appreciates him
~Mac deciding that he was going to adapt Stella's word "gooey"(or was that the other way around)
~The moment where Mac & Stella met up before going on "seperate" dates

Hey Mo :D! Nice to see you back. Now, to answer your episode questions...

1. Charge of This Post 2x24 or 224
2. The Closer 1x22 or 122
3. Oedipus Hex 3x5 or 305
4. Rain (I think) :confused: 1x07 or 107
5. What You See is What You See 1x23 or 123

I hope you can see those moments :).

Stella likes to touch. Especially on the cheek. When she does that to the other CSIs, it's a bit motherly. But when she does it to Mac.... it's so sweet!

Stella likes to touch. Especially on the cheek. When she does that to the other CSIs, it's a bit motherly. But when she does it to Mac.... it's so sweet!
SO true Cate! Stel is a very affectionate person, but especially so with Mac! ;) :D

J.F. Hi back! :D Glad to be back...but did I go somewhere?! :lol: Just had a busy day! ;)

Awww thanks for the eps hon! I've seen the COTP one, and Oedipus Hex one...just didn't recognize them...duh me! :lol:
The other ones I haven't seen...but really want to! I gotta get me season 1 already dang it! :p :lol:

^ For some odd reason I thought that you didn't post for a day but looking at the old posts I realized I made a complete fool outta myself :lol:.

I agree with the difference in Stella's touches. When she touches Danny or Flack it's more in a co-worker sense with a hint of motherly affection as stated as above. With Mac it's a sign that she's smitten & that she wants to be physical with him. No, not in that way perverts :devil:. Seriously though her touches are a non-verbal sign of her longing to be with him & with Mac he just loves her gentle touch. It's adorable. We've seen a kiss on the cheek & various touches on the arm area so now we're due for a hug, unless that already happened & in that case a passionate hug & kiss would be great :D.

Lol, no worries hon! ;) I always like a warm welcome, heehee! **hugs to my Smacked gutter buddy!**

Yeah I agree too...pretty much anytime Stel touchs Mac she has a look of either "I love you" or "I want you" on her face...usually some combo of both really! ;) :devil:

And yeah you know Mac loves having Stel touch him...both of them are very affectionate people, especially with eachother...and yeah as much as I love the subtle sweet touches, I wouldn't mind a passionate embrace or two! :devil:

Thanks a bunch for the pics, guys! but why was she trying it on? for Payless!? *passes out* and it's sooooo true! Stella loves having physical contact with Mac!!! :lol:

yeah ive notice there is more physical contact between stella and mac than there is between stella and others but, the question that jorja asked about holloween could you imagine them as mulder and scully
i made an icon using that picture of trying it on !!!

I can't imagine the serious but hot Mr.Mac Taylor ready for Hallowen although little do I know for the ''event'!..Zeus and Athena?why,where did that come from father and daughter?oh,they are both smart and wise though!... ;)

Stella&pregnancy=too dangerous for Mac!!It would be interesting to see them in the parent's role...who's gonna be the tough one you think?mother or father..lol :lol:..one thing sure,they'll get lot's of love from them..parents to children and parent to parent !! ;) :lol:

*face palm* I meant to say Hera, not Athena. I always get them mixed up. That's for pointing that out :lol:.

Stella would definitely be the tough parent & she would act like any typical Greek mother. She'd call her kids to check up on them & if they snuck in late or late she'd be right there, smacking them upside head & yelling at them in Greek. Then she'd forgive 'em & cook 'em so much food. They'd complain that they weren't hungry & she would say something like, "Maria, what is wrong with you? Why you no eat?" & then Mac would be playfully mocking her in the background :lol:. Mac seems like the parent who gives out the money & gives the children their freedom but that doesn't mean he's not strict.

So, what do you guys think Mac & Stella will dress up as for the day? I can see them going as a famous couple, like Zeus & Athena. They also might switch to the crime side & go as in the infamous duo of Bonnie & Cylde. However

LMAO. You pick that probably every year for an answer, come on J! :lol:

1. Charge of This Post 2x24 or 224
2. The Closer 1x22 or 122
3. Oedipus Hex 3x5 or 305
4. Rain (I think) 1x07 or 107
5. What You See is What You See 1x23 or 123

I hope you can see those moments

Everyone can see those moments, we just don't tell you. :lol:

Stella&pregnancy=too dangerous for Mac

Run Macky (I'll save thee! :devil: )

Status
Not open for further replies.