Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Special-K challenge... I hate that commercial.

I mean, in the pursuit of science, people need to take risks to uphold justice. So... Bungee Sex would be in the pursuit of Justice.... Mac could argue to Stella.

lol ^^^^ oh of course...its there job, they would be letting the team down if they didnt.

Mac could argue to Stella.

Is it wierd when I like it when they get in fights? In "Officer Blue" I loved thier little fight. "In Stella talk, it's time to get the bullet out of that horse Mac." I love that line. Then they apologize later....awwwweh!

Ooh, we have to add honey to our list of dirty culinary delights. They say that Greek honey is the best if ya know what I mean :devil:.

hey has anybody got msn? and cool fanfic so far Diamondgirl.

I always thought "tie me to the hood" was a DnA thing. *shrugs*

I love Mac/Stella, though. For some reason, I always have trouble seeing Mac dating anyone but her -- even the Scary Oatmeal Lady from "What You See Is What You See."

Honey! Lets add it :p

Smacked is borrowing it for awhile ;) - Me too, I can't see him with anyone but her.

I'm a HUGE Mac/Stella shipper, but I have my doubts that their relationship will ever progress beyond that of friends/co-workers. They seem to be the designated "we love each other but we're never going to act on it" couple for "CSI:NY" just as Mulder/Scully were for "The X-Files" and Mac/Harm were for "JAG".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back